mornings

Ruel's POV:

I wake up with my arms around Livs body, her head was lying on my chest. She looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake her up. I grabbed my phone that was next to me and scrolled through Instagram until I felt Liv in my arms. She sat up and stretched then lay back down in my arms.

"Morning." she looked at me and smiled.

"Morning." I smiled at how cute she was. Right at that moment, I got a text. it was from Jake. the  text said 'hey mate, sorry about yesterday." I smiled to myself and texted back, 'its all good"

"Who are you texting?" she said as I sat my phone down.

"Jake, he apologised to me." she smiled.

"That's great!" I nodded agreeing.

"what do you want to do today?" I said sitting up, stretching.

"Whatever you want." she smiled as she got up and walked to the bathroom.

"I haven't been home in ages, it feels weird to be back, like everything changed." she walked into the bathroom and washed her face with water.

"Yeah I will admit things have changed but not too bad. I have an idea!" she said excitingly, coming back over and sitting next to me.

"And what may that be." I said letting out a little laugh.

"We could go Cups." cups was a cafe Liv and I used to go to everyday after school before I left.

"Yes! I haven't been there in ages! I miss going there with you. once again, I'm sorry for leaving for so long." I said looking down.

"hey, don't apologise, its not your fault. you were touring the world! I couldn't think of anything better than that. and you're here now so that doesn't matter." she said smiling at me while I looked at her beautiful eyes.

"you're right, but I'm going to have to leave again and the same thing will happen as it did this time."

"what happened this time?" she said frowning.

"Well you didn't have anyone and neither did i."

"yeah I know, I hate being away from you." she was now looking down.

"But let's make the most of the time we have together." I said lifting her chin up with my finger.she smiled and it made me feel happy inside. I returned the smile, we then got ready for the day and walked downstairs.

coco was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Tell mum we're going out for breakfast."

"Okay, have fun you two love birds." she said while laughing. I looked at Liv who was blushing from embarrassment and I was too. we didn't say anything and just walked out the door. The cafe wasn't too far from my house, it was only like a 5-10 minute walk so we decided that we'd just walk. while we were walking we talked about everything that came to our minds. the thing is that whenever Liv and I were together there was never an awkward silence between us. we always had something to talk about, we told each other everything. I was really lucky to have her in my life. I have liked Liv since I met, which was like 4 years ago. we clicked instantly, there was never a dull moment with her. I knew that my feelings for her wouldn't go away. I wanted to tell her so bad but I didn't want to fuck things up with her, I can't lose her. she's really the only person I truly trust in my life.