2

•Aaliyah•

Today's Christmas, and I'm just not in the mood

Today's Christmas, and I'm just not in the mood. Every Christmas me and Kentrell always spend the night with each other and now that's done over a kiss.

I did my morning routine and walked downstairs to see mad presents. "Daddy" I screamed then he walked downstairs.

"Who got this" I asked. "Trell" he replied. I went on my phone and tried to call him but he declined.

I sighed and put my head in my hands then started opening gifts. The first few I opened were clothes.

I was bought to open the last present before April walked thru the door. I rolled my eyes. "Are those mine" she asked pointing to the Gucci slides.

"No" I said bluntly. She stomped her foot like a big baby. "Daddy how come liyah got Gucci slides" she said while walking up the steps.

I opened my last present. It was pink passport. While I was tryna read the note that came with it April snatched it out my hand and run upstairs.

I ran after her. "Ouhh daddy liyah got her little boyfriend to fly her out. Ur not gonna let her leave right" she asked. "April get the hell out my face" he yelled at her. "Where u going" he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and read the note.

Dear liyah,
My bad for ignoring you. But Montana gonna come pick u up at 7 to come with me to Atlanta. I'm already their so u gotta go with Montana. Ight no more writing letters. That's for faggots.-Kenny bear.

"Atlanta" I said. I snatched my passport back and then and went to pack my stuff.
~~~~~~
7:00pm

It's time for me to go so I bring my bags downstairs. "Later daddy, love you" I said while placing a kiss on his cheek then leaving out ignoring liyah.

I got into the car and seen somebody with an black hoodie on in the passenger seat.

"Who that" I asked. "That's my friend" he replied. "Well that nigga could said hey or some shit" I said while putting my headphones in.

The boy turned around and it was Kentrell. I jumped up and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me. "I missed u" I said while a tear dropped.

This was the longest I've been apart from Kentrell. "Mamas stop crying" he said while wiping my tears and climbing to the back with me.

He put me in his lap, lifted my chin up and kissed.

This wasn't no short kiss or a peck. It was a long passionate kiss that I never wanted to end.

We pulled away and I put my head on his chest. "I love you" he mumbled. I was too tired to answer.

I woke up and we was at the airport. Best Christmas so far thanks to Kentrell.

Merry Christmas🥳.
Vote,comment, follow me
Not edited