chapter six

Happy new year People😘💝🖤.

Momma's back💗💗💗💗💗

Enjoy this chappy💚💚

Vote and comment please, thanks💟

This chappy is dedicated to gift Solomon💖💖💖... I love you sis.

Niniola's p.o.v

Judging from the way my mum's face is,she doesn't want me to leave, awwwn I will miss you too mummy."I mentally said to myself".

I got a slap on my bare back,I turn and Anita was frowning at me...

"What the hell was that for guy"..I wasn't sure if I was angry or not but this girls hand is really painful mtcheeew".

"You did not hear that mumcy has been calling you since,you are here smiling too yourself,you have not even finish arranging your clothes,go down stairs lemme help you"I never knew I was going to ever say this but Dem it I hate having an elder sister..

Like I know she's a bully but for the past two days, she has been on my neck like back too back it's so unfair, why am I not the eldest..

I went down to my mum's room,i meet her sitting dramatically on her bed,like a woman about to send her child for marriage very strange woman.

"Nini, when is your flight leaving again?,you dad said by 11 right and it an 11 hours flight?.

" oh my God baby I can't believe you're you will be on the air for 11 hours, my baby.*.

'she huged me every tight and kissed you check multiple times,this is something that hasn't happened since I finish my masters,it was funny until I saw tears falling from her eyes .'

"I will miss you my baby, look if you're not happy,if you feel somewhat uncomfortable come back home,it's no big deal, don't do what you did the last time you went there ,it really did alot to you baby"

she said it as if I knew what had happened to me,she was really serious,but I truly have no idea".

I know I hated New York, but I didn't know why,I won't even call it hate, more like scared.

"Mummy what did I do the Last time i traveled to New York?,'i know I hate that place but I don't why'.

"Don't worry baby,we don't even know too,you had a panic attack thats all,well at least that's what the doctor said".

"your car crashed and you lost your memory, nobody knew why because you can't remember".

she Said it with so much ease,it couldn't have been something serious I think.

I went back to my room and saw my big sister removing my clothes from My bag.

"What's happening,why are you removing my things from my bag?".

She looked up at me dramatically,am wondering what she's saying in her head now.

"I don't like the clothes you're taking there, except your official clothes, the rest are so not it, please we are going to get some dresses for you,am only going to let you take your bumshots and work dresses,the rest are of them are going to orphanage this weekend thank you.'she didn't even care to look at my face for reaction she just did everything she wants with my properties'

"Madam charity, please some clothes will not go to the orphanage please,like my Lakers,and big T_shirts,then that grey grown I just bought,and my black properties.the rest can go thanks".