chapter three

+18 ish🙊🙈🙉
Please comment and vote👍✌

Love you guys plenty..❤💓❤

Niniola's p.o.v

As we left the house like seconds away,there was a beep from Anita's phone,I picked the phone to help her check what the beep was for since she is driving.

she snatched the phone from my hand immediately..

Stop it nini!!!.she screamed at me like I was some Snoopy younger sister.

"Anita What is it now?,i just wanted to help you check the message because you are driving,when did this one start again?".

i was already angry,I mean she should have just told me to put the phone down,instead of attacking me like that,i always checked her messages when she's driving I didn't see it as a problem.

Sorry dear I was expecting a message that's why i acted like that,don't be angry now..

No texting and driving drop your phone,when we get to cold-stone you can check it,or I can help you text the person back.

"i was trying to persuade her,truth be told,I wanted to know what was up with her,she has been acting strange,always with her phone sending messages,even when I was making her hair she would stop me saying she wants to use the toilet but she wouldn't use it,instead she will stand or sit on the toilet seat to text only God knows who".

No thank you nini,i will just check later.

she didn't even look at me when she said it,her eyes where fix on the road.

I stayed at maitama so journey to cold stone was about seventeen minutes drive,all through the seventeen minutes,we didn't say a word to each other, she just had her eyes on the road,so I ignored her too and played game on my phone.

we arrived at cold stone.

nini we are here,she taped me,her voice was a little bit rusty,she had to clear her voice so she could sound properly

Okay let's go in,i answered her almost immediately.

No just help me order I need to make a call I will join you when am done.

There was no emotions in her voice,she wasn't even as excited as she was before we left the house,her mood swings was getting annoying.

What do you want?.

French Vanilla and Caramel please, thank you.

"See this one oh you better get down from you high horse and tell me what is wrong with you,you cannot come and be giving me attitude"

I left her outside to order what we wanted,after paying I returned to her.

she wasn't aware that I was behind her,so I decided to listen to her conversation..

"Please I have built this relationship for almost six years,what we had was a mistake,i mean it was just once and we were drunk,there is no way this child Is yours,kunle has accepted to marry me,and he knows am pregnant,please don't do this to me and him,his your best friend...hello..hello...are you there??.fucking idiot,he hanged up again".

Who was that?.

"Jesus nini you scared me,how long have you been standing there?.you really scared me".

I couldn't believe she kept something like this from me.i wanted to shout at her,maybe pour the ice_cream on her"okay that will be to much",but this is really huge,so she's pregnant like that,and the child might not be kunle's child,i always knew Vincent was not trustworthy that's why our relationship didn't last,i can't believe this.