You Love Me~43 [unedited]

Start from the beginning

Rosé was quick to put on better clothes and put her hair in a ponytail. She realized that she had to get out of the house again before she started lacking some kind of vitamin.

Soon the two found themselves in Mecenatpolis, one of Seouls rather big malls. They walked around, bought clothes, ate snacks and enjoyed their time together.

A few hours later they tiredly sat down at a food court. A boot away of them a group of girls was sitting talking about certain things. They didn't pay too much attention to them until they heard the place quite down a bit and they heard some gasps.

"Oh my god it really is her!" A girl almost whisper yelled and they heard a few squeals and rustles coming from besides them.

"God she looks even hotter! I can't believe that she dyed her hair a brown orangy color!" They squealed again.

Miss Park shifted to the side a bit so she could see who it was and raised her eyebrows after a few seconds.

"Darling I think you would maybe like to see this."

Rosé turned her head and gasped when she saw who it was. It was Lisa, with a completely different hairstyle, and the same girl from the pictures.

What was she doing here? And who was the mystery girl? Why would she be here?

"Is it her new girlfriend?" She heard someone whisper, anger starting to rise up in her.

"Nah I don't think so I still think that she is playing with that Chaeyoung girl. You know? The one she went traveling with?"

"I'm so jealous of that girl. Imagine being with someone as rich as Lisa. Sugar daddy material at it's finest."

"Oh my god I know right. I would let her spend so much money on me. I mean she has it all, i don't think she'd mind."

"Chaeyoung is rich too. Here, look."

It was silent for a few seconds before Rosé heard a sigh. "It's not fair man. All those spoiled rich brats with their perfect life. I want to be them too."

Miss Park watched how her daughter rolled her eyes and continued to eat her burger in silence.

"Would you like to get out of here?" The woman asked making Chaeyoung shake her head.

"I want to know why Lisa is here with this girl and how she will act with her." She mumbled, her insecurities taking over.

What if Lisa was cheating on her? That would explain for her not visiting her even though she apparently seemed to be a bit better.

The thought only made her lose her whole appetite.

"Lisaaa!" Rosé heard the girl whine as she pulled her with her. She sounded annoying.

Lisa stumbled past the table of her girlfriend and her mom, but didn't notice them.

"I still can't believe how you can eat two entire hamburgers and not get fat Jill." Lisa chuckled in English as she watched the girl start with her first hamburger.

"You do as if you get fat. Now start eating the food I bought for you you stick." the girl replied in English.

Lisa rolled her eyes and started to slowly eat her hamburger. "I can't help it that I was sick for the past week and barely ate because I threw everything up." "Ew don't talk about that I'm eating you moron."

Lisa grinned and stole a fry from the girl's plate. "Lisa!" She exclaimed making her laugh. "What? You said that I should eat."

"You're so a pain in the ass you know Lisa. I don't know how I survive with you by my side."