(Dubchaeng) steal

No one's POV

Students starts to leave their classroom as soon as they heard the bell ring. It's their break time and they're all headed to the cafeteria or somewhere in the school..except for one student who's still sleeping on her desk yet no one even bothered to wake her up.

Well no one would really want to mess with the cub especially when she's sleeping so better mind your own business. The cub caught a certain pale girl's attention which made her stop her tracks infront of the door.

"Chaengie's sleeping again." The pale girl giggled at the thought and went inside Chaeyoung's classroom then sat infront of the younger girl.

Dahyun tucked the girl's hair to her ear to have have a better view on the cub's cute face  then she rested her head on the table beside Chaeyoung's.

Pretty brave move of her, huh? Only she could do that without the cub getting angry or anything, infact she's the only person, Chaeyoung could be soft to.

Dahyun studied the latter's face, from her furrowed eyebrows, to her eyes, to her nose, to her lips..

Dahyun bit her lip, preventing herself from the temptation of kissing the younger but she couldn't. She's too curious on how soft the latter's lips are that's why she slowly moved her face the cub and placed a peck on it.

"You really like to steal, huh? Unnie?" Chaeyoung smirked when she slowly opened her eyes. After Dahyun realized she had woken the younger girl, her face heated up, causing it to become red. "How many more times will I caught you stealing?"

"W-what?" The pale girl asked, confused on what Chaeyoung is talking about right now.

The cub giggled at the older girl as she sat properly on her chair. "First I caught you stealing glances at me, second you stole my  time thinking about you, then you stole my first kiss just now" Chaeyoung pouted. "You even stole my heart." The cub muttered.

"Ehh?"

Chaeyoung pulled out a handcuff from her pocket that she stole from her father and locked hers and Dahyun's hands together. "And now you're under arrest for doing all that."

"What the?"

"Unnie, do you know what that means?" The cub asked and the older shook her head. Chaeyoung leaned closer to Dahyun, "You're mine." She whispered.

"Are playing with me Son Chaeyoung?" Dahyun asked sternly, not really sure about the latter's action because everytime they're together, Chaeyoung's playful side would always show.

"Unnie, I'm playful but that doesn't mean I play with someone's heart. I'm bot that kind of person." Chaeyoung stated. It's true tho.

Even though Chaeyoung known for having a cold aura, often seen as someone who would break hearts by other people, and pulls a lot of pranks. She's not that type to play around when it comes to love cause she knows how it felt to have a heart broken.

"Okay, to make things clear.." the cub cleared her throat and then looked into the older's eyes. "Kim Dahyun, I like you."

Dahyun knows, Chaeyoung is not good at putting her emotions into words but everytime the younger tries to, Dahyun knows that she's sincere with it and it's real.

"I like you too." The older answered back and threw herself at Chaeyoung and hugged her tightly. They broke the hug when the bell rang, signaling them that break time is over.

Dahyun looked at their hands that Chaeyounglocked earlier. "Class is going to start soon. Where are the keys?" The pale girl asked.

"I don't have it." The cub retorted nonchalantly.

"What? So what are we going to do now?" The older asked worriedly.

"Let's skip classes then." Chaeyoung suggested.

"Alright. Let's go to the arcade!" Dahyun celebrated which Chaeyoung found cute and caused her to giggle at the older before leaving the school without anyone noticing.