(Chaetzu) Shortie

No one's POV

Chaeyoung's lips formed a pout while her arms were crossed over. Tzuyu is still laughing at their hieght difference, and Chaeyoung is no longer amused by it.

It's not like it was her dream to be short like this or for Tzuyu to be taller than her, you know?

It was also not Tzuyu's dream but she secretly like it this way.

Everytime Chaeyoung had to look up to her when they talk, it looked so adorable. And when they hugged, it almost made Tzuyu forgot it wasn't her dream to have a short person in her life.

"Here you go, now can you stop sulking?" Tzuyu hands the ice cream to Chaeyoung. "Hey, Chaeng aren't those your classmates?"

Chaeyoung searched left and right, back and front, up and down, but no familiar faces (except Tzuyu) were there. "Where?"

Tzuyu pointed at the kindergartens entering their bus. Chaeyoung glared at Tzuyu. But instead of coming off intimidating, she looked cute instead.

It really surprises Tzuyu how Chaeyoung never fails to look this cute Every. Single. Time.

"What are you staring at this time?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You look cold."

"I'm not."

Nonetheless of what Chaeyoung said, Tzuyu walked closer her and inserted her inside her sweater.

They looked funny, but Tzuyu thinks they're cute.

Chaeyoung doesn't really know what she thinks about it when she's feeling butterflies in her stomach; and feelings she shouldn't be feeling.

"What is it this time?" Chaeyoung shot a question. Tzuyu is grinning, but Chaeyoung shouldn't because she's still sulking.

"We look like a couple." Tzuyu said. "Don't we look good as a couple? You're short, I'm tall. You're cute, and I'm pretty."

"Tzuyu, we're friends. We shouldn't.."

Tzuyu giggled bittersweetly, "I know. I was just thinking out loud, you know?"

It wasn't Tzuyu's dream to fall for her adorable short friend, it just happened suddenly, without warning and without her knowing.

And maybe it's time to wake up from this beautiful yet sad dream of hers. Chaeyoung is already happy with Mina. And Tzuyu should be too, for Chaeyoung.