"Now, are you ready to go for a jog, Zen?"

In response, the said dog immediately stood on all fours and barked in agreement as his tail was wagging more furiously.

Seeing the dog's happy face made Violetta's beam widened. Zen was just so adorable.

The violet haired girl then neared her bed and took her iPod, earphones, along her phone before she made her way outside with Zen trailing behind her. She tried to search for one of her favourite playlists and once she found it, she clicked it and put the earphones on.

"Okay, now -- let's jog, Zen!"

《○.°•◇¤◇•°.○》

Violetta exhaled a big sigh while she tried to calm her palpitating fast heart and just decided to change her jog into a walk. As she was striding and striding, a buzz in the pocket of her pants that indicated a notification from whatever apps she downloaded had appeared, which she secretly hoped that at least it was from one of the fanfictions she had read recently.

The fanfictions were regarding reincarnation, transmigration, or transporting to another world. She didn't know why, but she just loved that type of story. Well, perhaps it was because sometimes the reincarnator, transmigator, or transporter…? -- she didn't know if that word was right -- either liked to mess with the plot or forget about the plot.

Violetta looked at the screen and her eyes broadened instantly once she discovered that it was indeed from one of the fanfictions she loved.

"YES!" She said loudly, accidentally drawing attention that made her face heat up in embarrassment before she fasted her pace with Zen following.

But then… something unexpected happened.

No clouds, no drizzle, it just rained right away.

Zen's head suddenly perked up and started running off, making Violetta surprised in advance of the time waking up from her surprise and calling out for her dog friend to not run wherever he liked and to stop. However, the dog did not listen to her and only rushed faster before he jumped to one of the tall bushes.

Violetta stopped in front of the bush so that she could take her breath back to her first as she panted. She looked around the area and tilted her head; she was bewildered by this strange place since she clearly had memorized her environment for two or three years and she hadn't known this place until now.

All right, Violetta, just focus Zen for now.

With that thought in mind, the girl began heading to the green bush where Zen went in even though the bush somehow gave her an eerie yet comfortable feeling.

Unbeknownst to her, it would be going to lead her to her new life and she would be never coming back again to her own reality world.

As her heart thundered, Violetta quickly stepped on and was only met by silence from forests.

"What the-- HECK?!"

The cause that had made her shout for the last word was because a hole suddenly emerged exactly at where she stood to which now led her screaming as loudly as she could till blinding lights ended her fall and she suddenly was in a corridor -- well one of the corridors in some place.