7.Training, Fighting, and Hobbies

Start from the beginning

After breakfast, I went to the our roof, which was a flat space. Uncle Ben made it like that, because he couldn't afford more space on the backyard before, so he made our roof flat and concrete, so that we could have more space.

We had two stairs going up here, with the other leading you to a small shed-like place, where I kept my gym equipment.

Grabbing two 8 kg dumbbells after doing some stretches, but felt it was too light now, so I grabbed two 10 kg dumbells, the heaviest dumbbells we got, sadly, and started to work out. Then, a thought came to me, and I changed things up by crawling to the ceiling, and continued what I was doing there, and it was a bit harder. Could have been better if I had heavier equipment, so I decided to buy some when uncle Ben comes back.

Now, since I just got my physical fitness enhanced, I decided to train my fighting skill. I may have gotten rusty, but I think I'll manage.

Taking a bath, then changing to some casual clothes, I grabbed some cash, spouted some bullshit reason to my sister and aunt, left the house, then I went to a shady part of Queens.

¦Timeskip¦
¦Pyhrie's POV¦

After a long walk, I finally reached the shady part of Queens. The place was dark, gloomy, and depressing. I wore my mask, the same one I used on yesterday, and started to walk in a random direction.

Soon enough, with my now proven spider-sense and feeling of vibrations, I was, then, surrounded by four, burly, unhygienic looking men with their eyes filled with lust.

Thug 1: "Whoo-wee~! Look at what we've got here."

The man on my front said, with the man behind him nodding vigorously.

Man 3: "What a fine looking gal we have 'ere!"

A man from behind me said, then a man on my right suddenly appeared from the shadows, who I've already noticed earlier.

Thug: "Hey girlie. What 'cha doin in this part of the city. You look like someone who's looking for some fun."

The fourth man suggested, causing the other tgree to snicker, smirking underneath my mask, I took it off and showed a flirty smile, well, I think it is.

Me: "Well~. I'm really bored right now, and I'd really love to have fun~. But~,...before that...can you four do something for 'lil 'ol me~?"

I tell them, trying to sound seductive, which somehow works as they started to pant harder, disgusting.

Thug 4: "Sure thing!"

The fourth man says excitedly, causing my smile to grow. I walked to my left, where there were more gap, twirled, then innocently say,

Me: "Would you four...die for me?"

This caused all for men to pause, not believing what I said. Hell, even the man that didn't speak cleaned his ear.

Thug 3: "Umm...can you say that again?"

He asked me, causing my innocent smile to turn into something sadistic and cruel.

Me: "I said...would you four die for me?"

Me: I should really stop reading fanfics.

Not giving any of them a chance, I took out a switchblade from my front pocket, then I lunged towards the fourth man. In a swift motion, I stabbed him in the heart, and I left my knife lodged in between his chest.

If it were me in the past, I wouldn't have done this, but because I was stuck in a black void for nine months, my way of thinking changed, and I now have a secret side of me, which was cruel, and sadistic.

Now, with one man possibly dead, I don't know, since I don't think the knife reached his heart, I turned around to see three flabbergasted men.

They were only able to snap out of their daze when I grabbed the closest man, who was on my left, and threw him to the nearby wall easily.

The two guys were shaky, and it was noticeable as the knives they grabbed from their pockets started to shake. As for I, I just put my hands forward, stretched forward, snapped them forward, then hearing a satisfying crack.

And, while they were still rooted to the ground due to fear and confusion, I used that tine to crack my neck.

Seeing as that they were doing nothing, I rolled my eyes, and provoked them to come at me. The two looked at each other, then nodded as smirks appeared on their lips.

They must've thought that since there were two of then, they could take me on. Sadly for them, they made a stupid decision and didn't put how I just thrown a man easily into the equation.

As the two charged at me, I yawned, provoking them further. Now, as the first man and second man was close to me, I grabbed the closest man's hand, which held the knife, bent it backwards while avoiding the next man's attack, causing said man to get his neck stabbed with the other man's knife, killing him.

Then, I grabbed the now dead man's knife before his hand could register his death and let go of the knife, and used it to cut the remaining man's neck, killing him.

Seeing that there was nothing left, I was rather disappointed that it was too easy. I decided to look for more thugs, so I went to get my knife from the man I stabbed.

Pulling it out of him, he suddenly groaned, but I didn't care as lots of blood came out from his wound. I was sure he'd die from blood lost, so I left, but not before grabbing a knife from his pocket and throwing it at the man that was pinned to the wall, hitting him at his left chest, and piercing his lung.

I continued to look around for thugs, killing them, and decided to go back home after my 16th kill, read some ecchi manga, published more stories online, then spent the remainder of my time texting my friends.

¦Word count: 1,591+4¦