Blair clicked on the case, making it appear on the bigger screen, "He's in the last place anyone would think to look. He's still in Arkham, he's in the basement where his old lab used to be, right next to the town's water supply."

"I thought they had boarded that all up?" Jason thought aloud, still leaning over her shoulder looking at the screen.

"You're breathing on me, you dweeb." Blair whined, pushing him away from her, though a small smile danced on her lips. "But, no. It's not boarded up, at least not yet anyway. They had finally started to right before the riot, but they had to stop because of all the constant movement from cops and press."

"What makes you think that he'd go back to that place?" Bruce asked, waiting for her to explain her theory.

Blair snapped her fingers, spinning her chair around to face him, "Jason and I never saw him in the hallways. Videos show him walking through the halls, but never show him leaving. The reason you haven't found him on the streets is because he's not moving through the streets, he's moving through the sewers underneath them."

Bruce gave her an impressed look, nodding as he thought about her theory. The longer he thought about it, the more sense it made, "I'm surprised I didn't think of it sooner. You're right, he has to be there."

Blair's heart swelled with pride at his comment. It wasn't a "good job" or an "I'm proud of you", but it was something. She had figured out something before Batman himself. She deserved a moment to be proud of herself.

Jason looked at Blair with a small smile on his face before turning to face Bruce, "Does this mean that we get to suit up too? I mean, Blair was the one that found him, it's only fair."

Bruce looked between Blair and Jason, seeing their eager faces staring back at him, "Suit up, we leave in five."

********

"Why can't we just go through the elevator like normal people?" Jason whined, looking down at the open manhole in front of him.

They were standing in front of Wayne Enterprises in the empty street, their transportation hidden in the dark alley nearby. Blair stood next to him, watching as Bruce dropped into the ground below. "Haven't you learned Jay? We aren't normal."

Though Jason had a point, it would be easier to go through Arkham and ride the elevator down to the basement, it would ruin the element of surprise they needed. One slip up on the way to the elevator would cause an outrage among the patients, alerting Crane that they were there if it got loud enough. Even if they managed to get through the building unseen, the elevator was too loud and too slow to use, giving Crane both warning and time to escape. It was better to go through the sewers like he had been.

Jason paused for a moment, looking at her with a small smile on his face, "Did you just call me Jay?"

"You call me B or Moon Doom, I call you Jay as in Jaybird. I think it's fair." She shrugged, flashing him a grin before situating herself to drop down into the sewer. "I'll see you down there Birdbrain."

Jason watched her fall, not a single worry given. It was like seeing the most fearless warrior in action, watching as she walked into a battle with a grin and her head held high. Taking a deep breath, he jumped in after her.

********

Blair walked quietly a few feet behind Bruce, Jason right next to her. She felt lucky that with all of Gotham's dramatics, the city planners had actually created the sewage system to look like the underground of the Paris Opera House in Phantom of the Opera, complete with a sidewalk. She didn't want to go walking through the water.