Chapter 42

On the twelfth day of the Blood Moon, the khalgave to me Twelve Dothraki Screamers,Eleven sharp arakhs,Ten Mercy Men,Nine bleeding hearts,Eight strong stallions,The Seven Kingdoms,Six leather vests,Five rabbits!Four blood pies,Three dragon eggs,Two medallion belts,And a crown for a king!

​​​​​​​(okay quick update im skipping daenerys speech because Valaena didnt go all mad queen and everything else. So please enjoy this chapter)

*Valaena pov*

After I killed Cersei everyone, minus my husband and the dothraki and the unsullied, went to the dragon pit to discuss what happens next.

"Well, then i believe our choose is quite clear. Valaena should be our new Queen" Tyrion said.

"No i do not want to be queen. I have seen what this throne can do to people. To families. I have three small children and i will not put them in danger. I will sail back to Essos and rule there. I expect no one will come there. At least not without sending a letter to me first. I do not care who becomes the next King or Queen but i wish to be left alone" i said. "But i do believe Jon Snow should be king"

Everyone looks at me with shock expressions. I looked back at them before staring at Jon before nodding my head. I got up to leave. I made my way to Tyrion.

"Tyrion lannister i release you from being my hand. You and your wisdom are needed here instead.

I made my way out of the pit before joining my family outside the pit.

"Are you ready moon of my life" khal drogo asked.

"yes my sun and stars lets go home." i said.

We began traveling our long journey home.

*skip a few months*

We have finally arrived at the dothraki sea. Drogon,Viserion and Rhaegal are glad to be back. My khalasar is happy to be back. The Unsullied went to Mereen and all the free cities and guarded them. While some of our dothraki left and started their own khalasars which Drogo and I did not mind, they still recognized us when we cross paths. Everything went back to normal.

*few years later*

Few years have past since the battle. Rhaego,Daeneria and Bharbo are now in their teens. Drogo and I have another daughter names Cassina. Rhaego, Daeneria, and Cassina each ride one of my dragons. Rhaego rides Rhaegal, Daeneria rides Viserion and Cassina rides Drogon. One day Bharbo got upset over this.

*flashback*

We had stopped for the night and as the sun was setting I heard Drogo arguing with Bharbo. Bharbo suddenly stormed off and before Drogo could walked towards him i grabbed his arm.

"Let me my sun and stars" i said gently. Drogo nodded at me and i walk to where Bharbo was.

"Why are you angry my son" i asked.

"I am not your son. Why do you call me that." Bharbo asks

"you are correct you are not my son. But i raised you as if you were my own. I will always love you as if you were my own son" i said

"That just it. Why did you have to raise me? Why not my mother or father? Did they not want me?" Bharbo asks

I hugged him close to me " of course they wanted you. They were excited to have you as their child"

"Then why didnt they raise me"

"That is a story we never told you for an importamt reason. Seeing you as now a man you must know. Your mother and father died many years ago. Your father protecting Drogo. Your mother by the hands of a visious woman. They told us if anything should happen to them we were to raise you as our own. We told them the same thing. They loved you so much. Come i must show you something." i said.

I grabbed his hand and lead him down a pathway. Once i got to an old oak i began digging before i pulled out the object. "This belonged to your father. He wanted you to have it when you become of age."

Bharbo unwrapped the package and unseathed a sword . He gasps in awed.

"Someday with this sword, you will be the greatest khal." i said.

He hugged me "You are the best mom. You are a strong woman."

I smiled as we headed back to camp. I walked into my tent and laid down next to my sun and stars. He strokes my face as we kissed passionately. We have gone through so much but our love for one another has kept us going. As it will for more days to come

​​​​​​​THE END