Chapter 15

When Greyworm and Missendei came running Drogon hide Rhaego from few hissing.

"I'm sorry khaleesi but there is someone here. They are big men. They have long hair and riding on horses. There is one girl who looks like you. You must come quick. Conan and the unsullied and the barbians are heading to fight." Missendei said In a rush.

I jumped up quick and turned my body and handed Rhaego to Cassiel. Drogon flies beside me as I run out of my tent and on to my horse.I raced down to the upcoming battlefield. I heard two more screeches as Drogon flies higher into the sky.

" stand down now." I commaned In valaryrian. I smiled at the man before me as I got off my horse. He just stared at me in shock and in surprised. He jumps off and comes toward me and cups my face gently.

"Is it really you? Are you here in my arms?" He asks In dothraki

"It is I. My sun and stars."I said stroking his beard. Then he suddenly kisses me with so much love. We broke away and I saw that every dothraki man woman and child bow before me and khal Drogo. Suddenly Drogon,Viserion,Rhaegal appeared. Chittering and making noises. Laughing as we pet them.

"Come there is someone who like to meet you, my sun and stars." I said taking his hand and leading him to my tent when we got there. Drogo seen his sister and he ran to hug her. I looked around and saw some people watching. I commanded them to leave. Except for my sister who I was holding closely. Soon a wail was heard and I jumped up to comfort Rhaego and bring him to his father. Drogo stared at him in shock becfor I placed him in his hands.

" the stallion that mounts the world." I said. Drogo continue to hold on to him when one arm wraps around my waist "You are the Moon of my Life. That is all I know, and all I need to know. And if this is a dream, I will kill the man who tries to wake me." Dro​​​​​​​g​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​o said

He leans his forehead against mine as he said that.

"I think the khalasar should meet Rhaego" I suggested.

He just laughs and shakes his head and places Rhaego back in his cot. He takes me by the waist and lifts me up and guides me to the bed "We can do that tomarrow. Right now I want my wife, moon of my life, my queen. I swear to you we will take back the seven kingdoms together." That was the last thing that was said.

The next morning when we finally got up and dressed Drogo took Rhaego and we both exited the tent together. Drogo raised Rhaego above his head and yelled out our son name. Soon everyone was chanting Rhaego. Drogo pulled Rhaego to his chest and we walked over to our horses and mounted them. We walk through our entire horde. And everyone kneeled down

Now we are in the tent. I got Drogo caught up with everything when Ser Jorah piped up.

Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought nobly and Rhaegar died." He said looking at ser Barristan.

I looked up at ser Jorah " what do you know of my brother Rhaegar Ser Jorah. Were you there when Viserys would beat me out of jealousy and Rhaegar came to my resuce? Were you there when Rhaegar took me in as his own daughter When the king went mad? Were you there when my brother died trying to keep Robert Baratheon away from Kings Landing? No you werent. So don't say anything against my brother ever again. Do I make my self clear?"I ask

"Yes my khaleesi." He replied

"Now let's get to work" I said