Chapter 7

As the months went by, I become weaker and sick. The whole khalassar is worried and so is Drogo. He always insists that I ride in the carts so I don't stress my body. I always refuse because I am a strong khaleesi and if I ride In the cart it will show everyone that I am weak and do not deserve to be Khal Drogo wife.

I am currently lying in my bed while the khalassar is setting up camp and my husband and his bloodriders gets dinner.

"Khaleesi, how are you feeling today?" Irri asks.

"I am fine thank you." I say and my face must have been pale, well paler than usual because she grabs a bucket and my stomache empities out everything.

"Have my husband return yet Irri? And can you get a hot bath ready for me please." I ask of her.

"Your husband just walked in and I already got it ready for you. Would you want me to help you get in?" She asks.

" no its okay I can do it."I roll out of my bed and stared at my 6 month belly.

I walked over to the tub and slide in. I sighed as the hot water relaxes me. I seen Irri leave and I closed my eyes. All of sudden I felt large hands over my stomache.

"Moon of my life you are getting more beautiful each month that my son grows inside you" Drogo says as he kisses my hair.

I chuckle at him. "You know what to say to make me feel all better don't you my sun."

" I also come bearing gifts." he holds up a plate of foods. See I haven't been craving foods that my sister likes no I crave Dothraki foods. Drogon suddenly appears along with Viserion and Rhaegal sitting at the edge of the tub waiting for a bite. I lift my self up and all of sudden I felt myself being lifted and placed on our bed. Drogo sits in front of me proudly as he feeds me.

i can feed myself you know. I am not helpless." I said

"I know moon of my life. I know but I love you and I'm going to take care of you."

"no I am not riding in a cart because I am not feeling well. I am a Khalessi of the Great Grass Sea. And I am not helpless. Do you understand me, husband?" i looked at him fearlessly and dared him to say no on the matter.

We are staying hear for a couple of days moon of my life. ​​​​​"he says . He looks at me and I know I cannot win this battle

"Your son grows powerful each day. I must ask you something my sun." i look at him and grap his hand and putting it on my swollen stomache.

"Anything moon of my life. I promise you anything you command and it is yours." he says

"If you have to choose between our son and I to see who lives. You choose our son do you understand me. No matter the cost." I look at him and put my hand on his face as tears rolled silently down his face.

"I cannot do that moon of my life you are very important to me as well as our son. Our dragon children need you. I need you. But if this is your command I will follow it no matter what. Just promise me you will make it when you bring our son into this world okay." he says to me looking at me he pulls me to him. My back is to his chest while his arm is wrap protectively around my stomache. Our dragons in a nest on the floor guarding us. I fell asleep peacefully. When I woke up I noticed that Drogo was gone with Viserion and Rhaegal. Drogon was ontop of my stomache. He hardly ever leaves me now. I get up and he climbs to my shoulder, Cassiel comes in to helpbme get ready.

"Ahh Cassiel you know you do not need to help me get dressed everyday I can do myself" I said

"Oh I know but what kind of sister would I be if I did not."she replies

"Well you are more of a sister than my blood. She has not offer me any help. She avoids me as if I have a plague. She spends more of her time with Ser Jorah than she does with me" I told her.

She finishes putting on my outfit it is funny because Drogon loves Cassiel to come near me but if Ser Jorah or Daenerys comes to close he starts getting angry and blowing small fireballs. Yes they learned how to breath fire but the have not harm any of the dothrak.

" Mmmm I think a walk will do me some good today. Care to join me?" I ask

"Of course"she replies and graps my hand so I have something to hold. We will be fine Drogon is here and we are surrounded by the horde. What could go wrong.

As we get near the river I sat down o nbone of the rocks and take my shoes off so I can soak my feet in the cool water. It wasn't long until we heard thundering hooves and we turned around smiling thinking it was on of our blood riders who was close by to hear us but not so close so they can give us our privacy. But what we saw wasn't our bloodrider nor were they dothraki.

"Whatever you do, do not speak the common tongue. Speak dothraki." I commanded her. They were much closer and we did not have time to run or hide nor call for help.

They surrounded us and then they grabbed us roughly and put us in a wooden carriage. Cassiel hugs onto me and I wrap my hands around her. Suddenly there is a thud on the rood of the carriage and a beating sound suddenly we see a man looking at us in confusion then he looks up and jumps away. We felt the carriage stop abruptly and the man from before open the door to let us out. But Cassiel pulled a knife and starts swinging. He grabs her hand and looks at her

 He grabs her hand and looks at her

"Who are you?" He asks

"Who are you?"I respond