"Is there anything else I need to know about him?" 

Namju chuckles. "Yes, actually, there is one more thing."

I looked at him suspiciously. "And that is?"

"...You've had a huge crush on him since you were 5."

"Lee Dohwa, right?" I called out as I tried to calm my darn heart.

The male student smiles in relief. "You remember me?" He asked, hoping.

I sadly smiled at him. "Sorry, no, I don't."

"Oh." Dohwa looks at his shoes for a few seconds, making me feel bad. Then I added in, "But Namju told me a few things about you that could help me jog up to my memories of you."

Lee Dohwa, who looks to be a gentle and kind guy, looks back at me with a smile on his face. That made me feel even better than before. Then he spoke up, "School will be starting in a few minutes. How about you give me back the soccer ball?" He points at the soccer ball that I'm still carrying. "Then I'll show you to your classroom... Ara."

I passed the soccer ball to him and he caught it effortlessly. Then he threw it down and kicked it with his right foot. I watched in awe as the soccer ball flew from where we're at back to the soccer field where the rest of the players waited. They thanked Dohwa and continued to play a new round. Then I looked back at him and teased, "Were you trying to impress me?"

Dohwa chuckles and cheekily answers, "Well, you're not really the type to play any kind of sport, aside from chess, due to your asthma, but I try to."

Wait... Asthma? What asthma? Do I actually have that?  If so... Then how come after running away from Baek Kyung, I wasn't out of breath or not feeling well??

"So, here is your classroom," Dohwa says after showing me the way to the school building and to Class 2-6. "My classroom is right beside it. If you have questions... Well, about anything, just come by and ask."

I smiled at Dohwa and looked inside the window. There I see my new classmates and my cousin, who is busy staring at something in his hands. I looked away and faced Dohwa once again. "Thanks for showing me around, Dohwa," I spoke up with a small bow. 

Dohwa smiles at me and out of nowhere pats the top of my head. "Don't forget to visit, okay?