"Oh no, not that."

"Mommy," Ariana heard Caitlin call her from the entryway. It appeared that she was holding a damaged ornament.

"Back to Mommy duty," Dianna laughed. "Give the girls a kiss for me and we'll see you tomorrow."

"Will do, and Dianna, I can't wait to see you," Ariana was smiling from ear to ear now. Her best friend was coming, her parents were already here and she was beginning to feel like she was at home, like she belonged.

"Me too, me too."

"Bye sweetie."

"Bye."

"I'll be right there Caitlin," Ariana told her daughter who nodded and took off to the family room once again.

Ariana hung up the phone and couldn't help but laugh. Luke and Dianna together again... who would have thunk it. It was like world war III when the two of them broke up right before college. Although it was an amicable breakup, things turned upside down when Dianna ended up attending Georgetown University last minute. She did a short summer session at Yale and realized that it was just too far away from home. So she was put on GU waiting list and eventually got in. Luke was living it up big-time, thinking he was the big man on campus. Ariana and Dianna actually ended up rooming together when Ariana's first roommate transferred schools. Luke and Dianna were only ever cordial to each other in passing on campus, each leading separate lives. They became a little friendlier to each other as the years passed by and Luke eventually matured.

After college Jai came back and began to play for the Washington Wizards. Luke was injured badly during college and wasn't able to play pro ball although that was his dream. Instead he settled for local coaching positions and lived vicariously through his brother. Dianna immediately started graduate school for drama and Ariana took a little portion of her trust fund and started a local theater company with Frankie. Frankie, Ariana smiled at the thought of her brother, she hoped that he was still around in this life. She still had a lot of searching to do, she just hoped there was time to do it all. Actually, Ariana's last memory before waking up was of Frankie and Dianna looking over her. They were working at the theater and Dianna had pitched a hand. Their first show was coming up and they were stressed to the max. She barely had time for Nathan...oh my god Nathan, was her boyfriend. She...she was cheating on Nathan...kind of, sort of but oddly enough she wasn't too bothered by that fact.

"Earth to Ariana" Jai waved a hand in front of his wife.

"Huh what?" Ariana blinked and looked to a confused Jai.

"Where were you honey?"

"Just thinking too hard I guess," Ariana cracked a smile.

"Ok well don't hurt yourself," Jai chuckled. "Ooo cookies. Who was on the phone?"

"It was Dianna and Luke too," Ariana replied.

"Oh," Jai responded as he grabbed the uneaten gingerbread cookies off the kitchen table.

"They're coming in tomorrow morning," Ariana replied. "Give me a cookie too."

"Yes, ma'am," Jai chuckled as he grabbed an extra cookie for his wife. "What time should I pick them up from the airport?" he asked as he handed Ariana her cookie. "They never gave us their flight information."

"We are not allowed to pick them up from the airport, Di's orders," Ariana bit down. "Mmm yum."

"Uh huh," Jai was certainly digging his cookie, too. "I certainly won't go against Dianna's rules."

"It was kind of weird talking to them," Ariana admitted to Jai.

"How come? Are you and Dianna fighting?"