twenty six

BELLAS P.O.V

"Hey Bella wake up"

"Hey Bella get up"

"Bella!" I hear someone say as they shake me. I wake up to see Torey there

"What?" I say still tired

"Oh nothing I just wanted you to get up" she said

"Ohhhh myyy fucking good are you serious!"

"Um yeah kinda"she says

"Okay well let's go get something to eat I'm hungry and then go back to my house so I could change" I say as i rub my eyes. I get up and kiss my mom on her for head

"I'll see you later mom I'm gonna go eat and change"I say as we leave. We walk out the hospital and jump into my car that Torey drove here.

"Okay where should we go?" Torey asks me

"Um let's go to Mc.Donald's or burger king"I say yawning

" Okay I think I seen a bk down the block when I drove here a little bit ago" Torey says as she gets into the drivers seat.

"Okay yeah that'll work" we drive down to the bk she was talking about. We order our food and drove back to my house.

"Oh yeah did you bring our stuff in side last night after I left?"I ask taking a bite of my Burger

"Oh yeah well I bring my stuff in yours is still in the back"

"Okay" I say as I eat some fries. We drive to my house and I finish my food before we get back to my house.

"Holy fuck I was hungry I haven't eaten anything since Jc and I went out to eat at the place.

"Oh yeahhh how did that go?"

"Um okay I guess it was fun we raced and stuff" I day not telling her about anything else.

"Oh I see I mean I love Jc he's so funny and nice" she says as we driven into my drive way. I grab my stuff out the back and walk to my house.

"Okay Torey I'll see you in a little bit let me change" I yell and walk inside.

"Ohhh heyyy Bella your back early I thought you'd be back in a few more days or even week" lou says sitting on the couch

"Oh nope I had to come back my mom went to the hospital and no one besides family could go in, my brother Ben is in Washington and they couldn't find my dad so I had to come back with Torey " I say as I walk up my stairs. I walk in to my room and throw my stuff on the ground next to my bed where I fall on top of landing on my soft bed that I love. While I lay there I dig in my back pack for my charger and plug my phone in. I lay back down taking off my shoes and getting under my covers. It felt soo good to be in my bed I turn on the TV finding a channel to watch until I find sponge bob. I sit there watching it until I fall asleep. The most beautiful and peaceful sleep.

--THALIA'S P.O.V--

"Hey Torey can you hand me my keys right there while your at the door?" I say and point to my hanging keys.

"Which ones?"

"Anyone it doesn't matter I'm only going to the store now that I think about it I should go get a pizza wanna come?" I ask putting on my left shoe on.

"Un yeah Okay here" she says as she throws them to me.

"Okay let's go...DAAAVVVEEE HURRY UP WE ARE LEAVING" I yell to my boyfriend who up stairs doing something.

"Okay hold on I gotta put on my shirt" he yells back

"Okay we'll be out side waiting" I yell again and walk to Torey who is all ready out the door.

"Hey Torey so where did you guys go? I forgot to ask you last night and this morning" I ask Torey as she got in the back seat.

"Oh we just went to my house she met my room mates and we had a lot of fun I guess in the day and half we had" she says

"Ohhh okay so where did you guys go?" I ask again

"Oh yeah aha we went to Cali" she says

"Oh my god you guys went to Cali!? That's where you live is Cali!? Man I wanna go there can I come with you guys? Like dave and i? We would just wanna come you know take a mini vaca there. Get a hotel yeah sounds fun?" I say

"In yeah sure maybe after my untie wakes up then yeah I'd be down and then you can met my room mates to" she says and Dave finally cones out looking s bomb with his messy hair and his outfit he was wearing a short sleeve gray button up shirt and black pants with his favorite black vans. He then jumps in and gives me a kiss.

"Sorry I'm late I couldn't find my Bennie" he says as we pull out of my drive through

"Ohhh wait ummm this one?" I say as I dig in the glove compartment and pull out a hat.

"Ohhh my god yeah where did you find it?"

"The other day when I was cleaning it out"I say

"Ohh yeah I probably dropped it in here but thanks babe" he says as he leaves over and kisses my cheek and and then grabs my hand. continue to drive down the road and to the store.
------------------------
Okay sorry its a short chapter but oh well. That's okay right oh and I went top fats concert tonight you know for all those sleeping it was one of their lasts concerts so I had to go it was fun I seen some friends that I've met at other Concerts

Q: whats your favorite type of pop?

A.A: Mine is Pepsi oh my I lovee me some pepsi.