1

It was Thursday, the day after the middle of the week, but right before the day that holds your night of freedom, Friday. I woke up, feeling around to find my phone to turn off my alarm. I sit up from my pillow. The first thing I realized was that my head scarf was nowhere to be found. Every other day I would be very upset, but today was Thursday. Thursdays are like the peacekeepers out of the week, nothing bad ever really happens on Thursdays. After realizing there would be no point in finding my bonnet, I got up and grabbed my phone while heading to the bathroom.
Today, like every day, was a Mac Miller day. I clicked on 'So it goes' and grabbed my spin brush. After, I brush my teeth for the appropriate 2 to 3 minutes, I head back to my room, this time I walk to my closet, and slide the door to the left to see my options. I decided on my evergreen sweater cut like a tank top, with some ripped blue jeans. I had to pick out the right shoes or else the outfit wouldn't, ya know, click. My shoes are my babies, so to go with the outfit, I decided to wear my yacht clubs.

I better not look like a whole clown

I walk to my full length mirror, checking to see if my ass DO look like a whole clown, I'm good.

Great because we don't pull that over here.

I decide to just leave my passion twist down, because honestly these are hard as shit to up into anything.

I put in my small hoops, a minimalist necklace, and my beaded bracelet. I grab my wallet and my bookbag, and close my door on my way out.
I walk downstairs into the kitchen, to be met with my brother.

"Sup bitch?" I asked. Me and him have always been close, but the name calling never stops.

"Nigga, I'll kill you, cool it."

Blake Fastir Atom, or Fast, is my 16 year old brother. He's also my therapist, close friend, and grade A pain in my ass. Even though he's my little brother, he stands at a solid 5'10, while I am at a good 5'8. I love this kid, with everything I have, but I will put this bitch in a headlock if need be.

"Okay Fast, c'mon let's go, we'll be late."

I grab a handful of grapes while grabbing my keys. Blake follows behind me. I gotta see what my boi's fit is today, or else I'm not claiming him. I see that he is wearing a Nasa long sleeve shirt, with the black jeans I bought this nigga last week, and a pair of checkerboard slip-on Vans.

This boy really took my shoes.

Even though he's younger than me, we have the same shoes size, which he likes to take advantage of.

"Fast, how did you get my shoes? I've been in my room all morning." I asked. He stops walking to the car and looks at me.

"Mind ya business." Then he closes the car door.

He said he was gonna kill me, but I might just have to do it first.