The House on Jackson Street

This was weirdly brought about when I was watching Sextuplets on Netflix. Um, I was gonna do this story which is why the summary is a little different than the other summaries in this story and I short of wrote out what I wanted to happen, but feel free to do whatever. I also just need to clear this from my drafts bc it's annoying me.

Michael Jackson's spirit is reawakened when a new family moves into 2300 Jackson Street, and discover a box he'd hidden in a vent behind a secret little door. He is bound to the house, only being able to see what is going on inside. He is disturbed when he sees the news about him on the television and finds that things are not going well for his children. Becoming an angry spirit and wanting to speak to someone, he starts to scare and disturb the family in the home. 

They eventually call a ghost whisperer, but Michael realizes she is a fake and is able to scare her out of the house. He finds that if he focuses, he can hold onto objects instead of his anger just forcing things around spontaneously. He writes out a short message: Paris, that the child of the family finds. The family are able to put together that he means his daughter and get her to come home. Seeing Paris again gives him enough sort of spiritual energy to manifest, but as his child self. He tells her the things that he wants. Blanket and Prince come in as he's fading away and he feels at rest.