The Psychic

Came up with this idea after watching a bunch of phony psychics getting proven wrong. It's something that I would have liked to write, but I kind of suck writing romance. Of course, names and things are all subject to change. Lemme know if you use it because I would love love love to see it.

The description isn't written in the best way bc I'm literally just writing it out as it's coming to me so pls forgive any cringiness.

*

Roxanne Wright is just a normal everyday woman who runs a small business in New York City. Everything is normal about her other than the fact that she has premonitions when she sleeps which tends to allow her to help herself and others around her choose a path better for themselves.

One night, she dreams of a terrible fate surrounding Michael Jackson. She is able to warn him before it happens, and he is so grateful that he keeps her around to be his spiritual advisor and friend. Things between the two start to heat up and all is well until Roxanne dreams that she will be the downfall of his career and, quite possibly, his life.

Will she break things off with the pop star to give him a better life or will she risk it all for just a little more time in heaven?