5

Rudolph

I pack Hermey's things. I tuck his lacey thongs into his suitcase along with his other clothes. Between tears.

I will never take another love.

The door bursts open.

"HDJSJAKJksjjshsjsjsjusisisusjjdhdjdhfn!" Hermey yells.

"GET OUT OF HEAR YOU TWO-TIMING SUGARPLUM!!" I scream at Hermey.

Hermey has tears in his eyes. "I'm not... I would never."

"Save it," I snap, "You just wanted Santa to give you a BJ so you could be Head Elf. You wanted Santa to buck you so you could have your pick of the North Pole. You were only with me for fame."

"That's not true!" Hermey sobbed. "You only heard Santa open his mouth so I could pull his tooth out! And you heard OUR song- Hermey Baby/Rudolph Baby!"

I froze. "Prove it."

Hermey pulled out a huge wonkin tooth the size of what I buck him with.

"This was Santa's tooth," Hermey says.

"Oh... I'm so sorry I thought you cheated on me!" I cried. "Please forgive me!"

"Of course! Anything for you... And our child..."

I blushed, my nose blinking red. "You saw that?"

"I did!" Hermey peeped. "Do you think our baby will be a boy or a girl?"

I smirk. "I think it'll be our baby, either way." I pull him close and smother my lips against his.

Hermey

I'm so glad that everything is fixed! We buck very very hard.... I let him know that the baby would be safe, tehehehe.

Our bucking is smooth, playful, and rough all at the same time. This time, though, we break through not just the bed, but through the floor.

Best day of my life. Untillllll....