1

Hermey

We had been dating for a week, and I was already ready to pop the question!!! I am so excited to see if Rudolph wants to spend the rest of his life with me!

But I'm scared, too. What if he says no?

Between our dates and his rehab, we hadn't had a whole lot of time to talk about his marriage thing.

To any sillybody, it might seem like bestiality but it isn't. Reindeer are a special breed of elf and Rudolph is my nutcracker even if he wasn't a special breed of elf.

Aside from any continuity issues, I love him so much that I want to marry him. I want to start a family with him. As soon as possible.

Rudolph

I had been throwing up all morning and I wasn't even hungover. I decided to go see the doctor since I didn't want to be sick.

I sat in the waiting room. I didn't tell Hermey where I was going. He was still asleep when I was still asleep when I was sick and when I left.
He's so cute when he sleeps.

The nurse called me in, took my weight, asked my symptoms and everything. Then the doctor did the same thing and took my blood pressure.

Doctor Pepper Mint is her name.

She made sure that I was sitting when she told me the news.

Doctor Pepper Mint grinned at me.

"What's good about being sick?" I asked her.

"You're not sick, Rudolph. You're PREGNANT!" Doctor Pepper Mint cried.