Karaoke Night

Tonight was going to epic for you and Cam. There was a party going round at the popular peoples house, and Cameron got invited, you were allowed to bring one extra guest, he obviously chose you.

"What do you think I should wear?" You ask Cameron.
"Something classy, hot" he said, pulling a lace black dress off the hanger.
"No way" you laugh.
"Yah, it's classy babe"
"Fine" you took the dress from his hand and put it on right in front of him, you do this all the time. You saw him bite his lip.
"Ready to leave?"
"No! I need to put makeup on"
"Ok ok" Cam laughed.

You went into the bathroom, digging through your makeup bag attempting to find a flattering eyeshadow and lipstick. You ended up with berry lipstick and a brown smokey eye, Cameron asked for classy, he's gonna get it. You then sprayed some sea salt spray in your hair to texturise it and then decided you were ready to go.

You walked down to the lobby to find Cameron in a suit and shades. "A suit? It's a party!"
"A CLASSY one, that's the theme"
"Then why am I dressed like this"
"People love lace dresses" he whispered in your ear "especially me"
You didn't reply.

In the car, it was kinda awkward for you because there was no music, no talking, just Cameron driving. "So, what are we gonna do at the party?"
"Just party stuff, I guess"
"Are you annoyed?"
"Nah, just feeling daring"
"What do you mean?"
"You'll see" Cameron pulled over the car outside some huge ass mansion.

"Holy! This place is huge!!" You exclaimed.
"Told you you'd like it! Let's go!!!!" Cameron grabbed your hand and you both ran inside, your pumps were rubbing against your feet, kinda painful. You hear loud music, glasses smashing and noisy crisp packets crinkling. "What should we do?!?!" Cameron said, trying to speak as loudly as possible.
"I don't know! It's up to you!!!" Cameron laughed, he probably didn't even hear you.

There was a karaoke machine, and you really wanted to try it out. You run over and the microphone makes a static sound. Everyone looks towards you. "I'm gonna sing Ride by Somo, hope you like it" when the music comes on, you look t your left and see Cameron standing at the mic too. He's gonna sing Ride with you.

The time comes to start singing, this is your bit. "Take off those heels, lay on my bed"
"Whisper dirty secrets while i'm pulling on your hair"
"Poison in our veins, but we don't seem to care"
"Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare"
"Everybody wanders, where'd we'd run off to, my body on your body baby sticking like some glue"
"Naughty let's get naughty girl its only one or two"
"Fevers f******* running feel the heat between us two" you continue, you see hands waving in your audience and singing along, the vibe was good.

After the song, you both step off the stage and onto the balcony, you're alone. "Aha, Troy and Gabriella much" Cameron laughed. You laughed too.
"I didn't think you'd sing with me"
"Why not? It's fun! And I love that song, good choice Y/N" he winked.
"I love you"
"More" Cameron said, sliding his hands down to your butt. Squeezing it. You grabbed his tie and yanked it ever so slightly, loosening, you unbuttoned his shirt so his chest was showing, abs peeking through. "I say we take this to round 2" Cameron agreed and you both went into the bedroom.