Trick Or Treat?

Today was Halloween. Your favorite time of the year! you always loved the idea of going out all dressed up scarily and getting sweets, especially with Cameron.

You were sitting on your bed reading a magazine whilst Cameron was playing X-BOX, casually shouting at the screen every now and again because he keeps losing the mission he's yet to complete, typical Cameron.

"So, you gonna tell me your surprise?" You suggested.
"Nope baby girl, all I know is you'll be shocked" he was fiddling with the buttons on the control. Damn this boy wasn't one to give in to telling surprises.

After you'd made up your costume and face makeup, you walked into the bedroom and saw Cameron dressed as the Grim Reaper. He looked hilarious but the detail was on point. He turned around to see you laughing. "Damn girl, you look fine" Cameron said, eyeing up your tights and boots that went up as far as your thigh. You were carrying your fake gun as if you were a female version of James Bond.

"We gotta go babe, get ready for the best Halloween yet" He winked at you. Intriguing you a little bit more.

You stepped into his car, you checked in the car mirror trying to see if your updo was still held in place. It looked great and stable. Cameron got in and stepped on the gas. You kept wondering where he was taking you, probably somewhere awesome, Cameron was full of awesomeness.

You were told by Cameron to place a blindfold over you. "But this is gonna destroy all my makeup I worked so hard on"
"Oh well, it's gotta come off soon anway"
"Fair point" He placed the blindfold over your head and was walking behind you, holding your waist and guiding you to the surprise.

He opened some kinda door and led you in, it felt cold and you felt spider webs clumping on your skin. "EW WTF" nearly gagging at the feel of it.
"Calm down, it's just a web baby girl"
"Ugh whatever, can I take this thing off now?" You got no reply.
"Cameron?"

There was no reply, you managed to rip the blindfold off your head and you realised you was standing in darkness, the sound of creaking floorboards here and there. Your heart was racing and butterflies formed in your stomach. "Cameron this isn't funny, where the hell are you?!" Tears were forming in your eyes.

All of a sudden, you felt a manly set of hands pull you into a room and you screamed. Lights were turned on and there Cameron was standing, at the window. Thriller by Michael Jackson started playing and thunder and lightning and rain formed in the sky and came crashing down in a matter of minutes.

"Where the hell were you?!" Asking him.
"Welcome to the surprise sexy girl" Cameron pulled you into a hug and pulled you in close. He pushed you onto a freshly made but old bed, and started to leave butterfly kisses on your neck with his fake vampire teeth. The fake teeth were sharp asf.

"So this was your surprise huh?" You asked, Cameron still kissing your neck. He took off your boots and threw them on the floor. You wrapped your legs around Camerons back and pulled yourself up so you sat on his lap. You both made out and continued your *cough cough* "love session"

After your 'love session' you checked the mirror to find all your eye makeup smudged on your cheeks and red lipstick gone all over the place. Camerons hair was like he just woke up and the scratches on his back were deep and painful, all due to your fake nails. He didn't seem to care.

"Where is this place anyway?"
"Rented it out for the night, this house is only allowed for Halloween parties, apparently it's haunted"
"Yeah right" you heard a creaking noise. "Very funny Cameron"
"Damn, you got me" he laughed.
"Happy with your surprise?"
"More than happy"
"Lets do it again another time, yeah?"
"You bet" you winked.

Bring on next Halloween.