I sent a quick text and put my phone back into my bag. I looked up at Alan, about to say something, when I heard the train leave the station and someone scream, "OMG! It's Alan and his girlfriend! Look!" Tons of people gathered around the girl and started snapping pictures of us, most likely to post on the Internet. Thank goodness we're on this side. 

"Oh shit. Come on Emmy. We can't stay here." Alan muttered, grabbing my hand. For the second time today! And I didn't even get to enjoy it. We ran for the left exit, but suddenly a whole tsunami of people blocked it, screaming Alan's name. We ran for the right exit, but it was also blocked.

We were trapped.

Kace's POV

"Another update." Alyssa reported, clicking on the photo. Everyone crowded around her, trying to see. Emma and Alan were in a metro station not far from here. The look of pure shock on their faces was just priceless. "This is too cool guys." Irene said, shaking her head in amazement. "But man, are Emma and Alan going to be totally pissed at all of us. Especially you and Alyssa." Jackson chuckled dryly.

"If they aren't already."

Alan's POV

The worst thing that could possibly happen happened. 

We had nowhere else to run. People on both sides of us were coming closer and closer, calling more people to the scene. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the empty train car. That might be our only chance.

Then, I proceeded to do something... slightly stupid.

Emma's POV

I had no idea what Alan was doing. 

Though I guess I couldn't blame him, considering our current situation. 

There was screaming everywhere. It was complete chaos. I backed up a few steps. These were some crazy fans. Some I recognized from school, others were complete strangers. They must've heard everyone screaming Alan's name and followed the crowd here. 

A sudden blow to my chest made me fly backwards, into the empty train car, just before the doors slammed shut. The force of the impact made me a little dizzy for a while. "You ok Emmy?" Alan asked, chest heaving. I nodded distractedly, trying to shake the dizziness. I looked past Alan at the train window. Everyone was smashed up against the door, trying to find a way to get in. Creepy.

The train started moving and we were well on our way out of there. "Phew. That was a close one huh?" Alan said dryly, chuckling. "Mhm..." I replied, still a little distracted. A few seconds passed before I realized where we were. More accurately, how we were positioned. 

Alan must've tackled me into the train or something in order to escape the fans. Which was a pretty good idea on his part. But the result... wasn't. Alan was lying on top of me, his head leaning against my shoulder. 

"Um... Alan?" I asked hesitantly, my face aflame. This was so embarrassing. Alan hummed in response, before he finally figured out what I was referring to. He blushed a bright red before getting off of me and standing up, then reaching down to pull me up too.

"Uh... sorry about that." Alan apologized sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck, his face red. Thank god none of the fans saw that. "It's ok. At least it got us out of this mess." I replied, smiling. Awkward. I cleared my throat, trying to break the extremely awkward silence. "So... where are we going to get off?" 

"The first station that this train stops at. Which is... Concord. We'll make a run for it the moment these doors open." Alan replied, looking at the train map on the wall. "Yeah. Sounds good." I replied, walking over to stand beside him. Things were still a little awkward but at least most of it has cleared up. My cheeks were still flushed though.