Merry Christmas you filthy animals! (Full version)

Start from the beginning

Tony ran, making Marv and Harry follow.

They were stopped in front of a cabin with no sign of Tony.

"Yoo-hoo!" Tony yelled. The two looked up seeing him on the roof waving.

"Let me do the talking." Harry said.

"Okay Stark, if you come down, we'll leave." Harry lied.

Tony didn't believe that stupid lie. "Okay, I'll come down."

Harry and Marv chuckled. "That stupid idiot— Marv was cut off when a brick was thrown at his head and fell on top of a car. "Marv! How many fingers am I holding?" He said, holding up two fingers.

Marv's vision was really blurry. "Those look like bunny ears." He said.

Harry looked up at tony. "You can't get me!" He teased. Tony threw another brick at them but hit Marv again.

Marv has finally focused and stood up.

Tony ran into the cabin. "You go to the front, I'll go to the back!" Harry said and ran to the back. Marv went to the front.

There was a rope and Marv tugged and there was more. He kept pulling the rope. From what he didn't know there was a stapler gun.

And it pulled the trigger hitting his...uh..well..you know what.

And boy, it was painful.

It triggered again. Hitting his...uh..let's say Ant hole.

Marv groaned his pain and struggled a bit but took out the staplers that hit him and kicked down the door.

Harry on the other hand, noticed there was a ladder and climbed. It was slippery. Why? It's not raining.

He saw green slime.

"Ew.." he mumbled and slipped. "Ah!!!" He yelled and fell on the floor. The green slime landed on his forehead and he grumbled angrily.

Marv walked in and fell into the hole and screamed and slammed on the floor covered in dust.

Harry finally made it to the door and bursted in, when a bunch of tools fell on his head. Ouch..

Marv had the energy to get up and he walked. When he suddenly slipped on green slime. "Woahhh!!" He fell and slid hitting a shelf that had a bunch of full paint buckets.

The shelf hit his head dumping the paint buckets all over. Now he was covered in paint.

He growled angrily and wiped the paint out of his eyes.

Harry tried his best to be careful of his surroundings, he turned the light on and flinched but nothing happened. He turned another light on, but instead his hair caught on fire. harry didn't even noticed. but he quickly realized what was happening. He yelped and dumped his head into the toilet to get rid of the fire. He did a handstand and dumped his head into the toilet.

Well..that wasn't a good idea...There was gasoline in there and BOOM!

An old man was walking by with his dog and saw the boom. "Whatever that was, i'm sure he deserved it." He said. (The old man is stan lee)

Marv huffed and went to the sink, but tony might've did something..As Marv tried to turn on the sink, he got electrocuted.

Oh, poor marv, he has a short term memory, from all those bricks and getting electrocuted.

Marv babbled in pain, he turned into a skeleton, but back to human again. The crazy part is that he was still alive.

Tony turned it off and ran to his next position. Marv whimpered in pain and crawled.