Staying (Supreme Family)

ScaryTober Day 26: Supreme Family
(Including Morgan)
Idea By PotatoesLove38
_________________________________________

The Supreme Family entered the house. They were on a trip and got tired so they decided to stay in for the night. Tony put the bags down and laid on the couch and sighed in relaid from carrying those large bags.

Stephen Strange chuckles and laid next to his boyfriend and they both cuddled with Tony's arm wrapped around Stephen's waist and kisses his head. Stephen giggles.

Peter and Morgan went into their room and both of them had separate rooms.

"So..Mr.Stark? How long are we staying here?" Peter asked.

"For a day." Tony answered.

That night, they had cheeseburgers and Went to bed. Peter was sleeping until he heard a knock at the door and it opening. He opened one eye and saw Morgan. Tearing up and holding her teddy bear.

"What is it Morgan?" Peter sat up.

"T-there's something in my room.." she whimpered. "It's dark and whispered to me.." Morgan hugged Peter Tightly. Peter hugged back and kisses her head and went to her room with her. Morgan held his hand tightly as Peter looked around. Nothing.

"It's nothing Morgan.." Peter said.

"C-can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked.

Of course Peter can't say no. "Sure.." he smiled and took Morgan to her room and they both cuddled.

Later that Night, Peter felt..Taps on his legs and faint whispers. He gasped and shot up. Morgan was still asleep. He saw something in his door way. He couldn't see its face.

The next thing he knew is that another figure came and hit something on its head.

He heard faint shouts.

"KID!"

"KID!"

"KID!"

Peter woke up from the shouts. He was on some flat surface.

Was he on the floor?

"KID! GET UP! COME WE HAVE TO GO!" It was Tony's voice. Peter got up and ran with them. Only slipped and felt hands gripping his legs.

It Squished, squeeze, and twisted his legs.

He screamed.

Stephen used his magic and attacked.

He picked Peter up and took him in the car.

Tony put there things in the trunk and got in the car and so did everyone else.

"STEP ON IT!!!" Stephen screamed and Tony shoved his foot on the pedal and drove.

Peter was passed out,

Morgan was traumatized,

And Stephen and Tony were relieved that they left and never came back.