How my Christmas went :0

Since I think that greeting ya'll isn't enough, I'm gonna tell you how my Christmas went so far! : D So my sisters bestfriend spent his Christmas Eve in our house, him and my brother were doing karaoke. While my brother was singing, my ears almost bled and I had to stop him. I was helping my mom cook, so maybe I almost stabbed him with the knife. ;).

Our street also had a Christmas party and of course, we had exchange gift I asked for a wallet with cash in my wishlist and I got what I wanted : D And we went to the neighbors house to drink wotr ;))

Just me, my brother, my cousin, and my neighbor. I swear to God my brother was fucking embarrassing he kept making them laugh It was clear that he was already drunk (bc of too much wotr ;)) ) and I wasn't even laughing, I was just scrolling through facebook and drinking wotr from time to time.

And the part where I almost stabbed him is when we went home to greet our mom Merry Christmas (but she was sleeping). We went home to greet everyone in the house and I didn't know this bitch went out to drink more wotr. My sister's best friend even had to bring him home.

This bitch fucking laid down on my bed and when me and my mom told him to transfer to the other bed, he sat uP AND FUCKING PUKED ON MY BED. MIND YOU, I JUST CHANGED THE SHEETS THAT MORNING AND I JUST BOUGHT THEM! I almost cried and my mom told him to wash the sheets and it was like 1:30 a.m. lol.

I was also confused why I wasn't drunkat all. I drank almost a litre of the wotr ;)) and still didn'f get drunk lol I was even able to do my skincare.

Well that's how my Christmas went so far! : D

it's absolutely wotr ;)