✭ christmas fun

This is another one shot part in kealinpotpot 's Unexpected/Take Chances. But this is a Christmas Special! Hope you enjoy🥰 Have a happy christmas🥰
_______________________________

Isabelle's POV

I woke up underneath all my fluffy covers and in the arms of my one true love.

Without even checking my phone, I could already feel the Christmas spirit from the cold air touching my face.

Then I remember flashbacks of what happened last night on Christmas Eve.

Me and the whole squad were chilling in the living room watching "The Grinch" while drinking hot cocoa. Of course we didn't miss out on the Christmas games.

Last Night...

We are all gathered around in the living room. All of us were cuddled with someone in one blanket and a chair which was really comfortable.

The Pairs:
Isabelle and Ian
Jana and Pauline
Kylie and Raphael
Reinhart and Jiven
Alice and Pia

"So, what do you guys wanna play?" Kylie sipped on her rootbeer.

"How about a good round of Never Have I Ever?" I smirked.

"Game on!" Raphael said already drinking.

"But since Isabelle doesn't drink she'll have to drink the rootbeer." Reinhart passed me a can.

"Okay then."

We all raised 5 fingers and whoever has the most shocking answer must drink.

"Me first, never have I ever... kissed a girl." Jana said.

All the boys put down one finger, while the girls who put down their fingers were Jana, Kylie and me.

"No..." Ian looked at me like I was joking.

"It's complicated." I rolled my eyes and took a sip of rootbeer.

"My turn, never have I ever... said you love someone but didn't mean it." I smirked.

Jiven had the most shocking answer because he is known for being a hopeless romantic.

The game went on and on. Kylie was the first one who finished lowering all her fingers so she had to finish a whole bottle of beer.

We played more games until we all went to bed.

Present...

I heard someone groan behind me as I tried to stand up and realized Ian was already up.

"Merry Christmas, my love." I smiled at him.

He looked so cute when he gets frustrated whenever I leave him in bed.

"Merry Christmas." He murmured as I kissed him.

He pulled me back to the bed so I am now cuddling with him again.

"I have to go wash my face. Can I got to the bathroom please?" I giggled.