☆2☆

(Art drawn by me, I know that its side ways but screw it, I'm already aggravated as is.)
(This is the new season of daycare, daycare academy.)
12/24/19
Ryan

I woke up in a very snowy forest surrounded by trees. I heard some commotion so I went to check it out. I stood up and walked to where the noise was coming from and just as I passed by the last tree, I stood there frozen.

All of my friends were here, and I'm not just talking friends from life academy, Daycare too!

As I looked around, i hadn't even noticed that it looked like the academy mixed in with the daycare academy!

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" A familiar scream followed by another echoed around, are they in trouble?! I looked around and nobody was fazed, suddenly, a black figure being dragged on a sleigh by a few dogs, sled past me and grabbed my arm. "AHH!!" I screamed as the sleigh went around the campus or well daycare campus.

The person who was holding onto my arm was laughing, the person turned around and revealed themselves, my eyes widened "Hi Ryan!" Said Tony! "T-tony?!" I gasped, tony was my long time crush. I dated his sister to see if I could get over the crush but, it only made my love for him grow even more. Then he started dating Kat....

As I was lost in thought, I haven't even realized that we were about to hit a wall.. "WATCH OUT!!" I yelled, he turned around and yelled, "Aaron! Stop the sleigh!" Wait Aaron?! "I'm trying-"

CRASH

The sleigh had crashed in the wall.

I groaned hearing the laughs from the two boys. I then realized something.. 'Aaron's... laughing..Tony's... being nice...' I had also realized that I just got hurt and it hurt like hell.
-
I'm not dreaming. I jumped up on my legs and started cheering and laughing, "are you good?" Aaron laughed, "YES! I AM!" I yelled jumping up and down.

Tony stopped me from jumping and asked, "have you been drinking tea again?" I laughed harder, "no! I'm just happy." Aaron stood up, taking off his hood, and shook his head, getting all the snow put of it.

"Woah.. it's so weird not seeing you without your hood on," I told, "get used to it, your gonna see it often" he said putting his hood back on.

Why was he being nice? "What now?" I asked, "there was a girl named Tori that was hanging out with my sister, she said she wanted to see you." Oh god.. Tina and Tori in the same room? Ugh.. that's gonna be a pain.. "okay, where exactly?" Tony pointed inside the daycare, "thanks.." I said, I really didnt want to leave Tony, but, I had too..

As I made my way to the inside of the dacare, I saw two angry girls...

-Ivy359
MERRY CHRISTMAS, HANNUKAH, FELIZ (my last name) NAVIDAD! OR WHAT EVER RELIGION YOURE IN, HAVE AN AMAZING NIGHT! EVERYONE! I'LL PROBABlY UPDATE THIS TOMORROW!