The Meeting Place: Rewind to The Fourth of April.

Previously on The Meeting Place:
I can't believe it. After all those years, I came back.

I came back to reminisce. I came back to wait...

"This is it. This is the place." I breathed out.

The place I used to treasure and love... This is it... This is...

"The meeting place"
~~~

"What the hell?!" Samantha exhaled with great disappointment as she entered the kitchen door and slouched on the counter chair, her phone close to her face.

"Unbelievable!" She exclaimed.

A smile crept upon my lips as soon as I heard her.

After Samantha came back from her little run away 'escapade' and I literally cried on her shoulders not because she was back but because I needed her comfort, our friendship continued as if nothing had happened between the both of us.

Back at the time or should I say a year ago, during Thomas' wedding and while Cathy was away, Samantha and I sailed back to our long forgotten but yet unforgettable adventure. We came back to London and reminisce the past and could it be wrong if I had the thought of waiting. Waiting for him, waiting for Thomas.

And that I did.

I waited...

And I waited for a well proven disappointment.

I knew it was his wedding day and yet I still waited for nothing.

"It's early morning and you're already talking." I chuckled as I packed Cathy's lunch bag.

"What would I even do with my mouth if I wouldn't talk?" She raised an eyebrow at me, setting down her cellular phone and nibbles at a sandwich she had snatched from Cathy's lunch. "Suck other guys dicks?!"

I looked at her in shock, leaving my slices of bread to toast as I tried to process what she said and thats when my eyes grew two times larger than it already was.

"Oh, Gosh! Gross! Jesus, Samantha! Just, shut up!" I shrieked, looking at her in warning, smacking her shoulders gaining a pained 'ow' in return.

"It's not like you haven't done it." She protested.

"Thats the thing, Sam! I haven't." I shook my head with a stern look. "Annnddd, if Cathy will hear you saying those words, you're dead." I glared at her.

"Well, atleast you had sex." She mumbled, rolling her eyes. I scoffed.

Typical Samantha.

"What are you even so intimidated on early in the morning?" I asked, changing the topic.

She looked at me with a knowing look. In a slow motion she smirked at me with one of her eyebrows up.

Now, what?

"Ohh, you wouldn't like it." She cooed as she sat upright, leaning her head on the palm of her hand.

"Wouldn't like what?" I scrunched my eyebrows and clutched the scrutinized pendant around my neck.

I've got a feeling...

"Well you see..." She prolonged as she tried to test my patience but got nothing out of it. She continued, "OUR FAVORITE BABY-FACED BRITISH ACTOR IS FINALLY DIVORCED! HA!" She announced rather excited, a huge smile on her face.

Silence was heard no other than from the whole house after she said that. Nothing really came out of me as I clutched my pendant tighter than I did before. I haven't noticed that I was clutching it with a death grip, my palm turning white from gripping it so hard.