Storms & Thunders

A/N:
And...Heres another one again...😂...Enjoy!!!

~~~

So far, this fight was the worse and the most serious fight I ever had with my boyfriend, Thomas.

We were both stressing out on each other, and we needed some time to relax.

It's a dark and stormy day in Southwark, London, England. The rain was pouring hard, and the wind was rustling every tree branch to tap on our foggy window.

"Why can't you understand it, (Y/n)?! I can't tell you!" Thomas shouted. His face red and scrunched. It was visible that he was furious.

Our fight wasn't getting any better and so far, this was the worst one in the row.

"Then who's that girl in the picture, Tom?! Why can't you tell me who she is?!" I shouted back at him.

I peered at the photo once again; it was of a girl and Thomas walking down on the streets of London, hand in hand. The girl's back was facing the camera and Thomas' visible face was looking at her with a big smile. 1/28/18 was the date above the photo. He told me that day that he was going to meet up with Dylan and Ki Hong, but he lied.

He was with another girl!

Tears welled up in my eyes. I tried so hard to fight it back, simply; it didn't work.

"Now there goes the tears!" He shouted, gesturing to my weary face. "Just understand it (Y/n)! I can't tell you!" He spat word by word clearly.

"But why, why can't you?! Is she another girl?! Just tell me, Tom! Why can't you just te—"

"I JUST CAN'T!" He cut me off, his voice louder than before.

Just then, as if on cue, the thunder hollers, making the lights go in total blackout. I screamed in fright as another set of tears escaped my eyes. I crouched down on the floor.

Thomas stared at me with wide eyes as he calmed himself down, muttering few curses under his breath.

"Sh*t..." He whispered, ruffling his messy hair.

He knows...

Only Thomas knows...

Only Thomas knows I am traumatised by thunders.

He knows all of my pasts, the heartless ways my stepmother treated me. He's the one who knows the pain I've been through.

"(Y/n)..." He crouched to my level.

Another thunder clapped, making me yelp once again. I whimpered and shuddered as memories of the past came flooding towards me. I covered my ears and shut my eyes and wailed for it to stop. STOP!

"(Y/n), shhh! It's ok... I'm here, calm down," Thomas whispered as he slowly approached me with measured steps. As soon as he did, he pulled me to his chest and cradled me in his arms as another thunder claps once again. He toughened his arms around me and pulled me closer, giving me full access to cry in his chest.

Thomas whispered sweet things in my ears and gave me kisses on my forehead. He did everything he could just to calm me down. And it's working...

Soon enough, I calmed down, and so did the storm. It feels like we were almost connected, but we weren't. Thomas stayed in our current position in silence. Either him or I moved a muscle. This is what I needed. He buried his face in my hair and hugged me tighter.

I heard the pitter patter of the raindrops outside as the birds chirped in glee, giving relaxation on to my ears. I shut my eyes and nuzzled my head against Thomas' chest as I smelled every bit of him.

"That was Ava..." Thomas whispered, breaking the silence.

"That girl in the photo is my sister, Ava. I didn't tell you I was meeting up with her and told you I was with Ki Hong and Dylan because we were planning to surprise you today... but I guess I screwed it already. I'm sorry," He explained in atonement.

I moved my body to get a proper view of his face. His arms snaked around my waist and his legs were on both sides of me. I was kneeling in front of him while my hands were on both sides of his cheeks.

I slowly leaned in and closed my eyes as our lips met at a certain point. I kissed him passionately like it was the end of me and he kissed back. His arms travelled from my waist to my face, deepening the kiss as he could. My arm rests upon his chest while the other one stayed in its own place.

I slowly parted for air. My eyes fluttering open and my forehead resting in his as we tried to catch our breaths. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. I pecked his lips and hugged him.

"I Understand, Tommy... I forgive you," I whispered. He leads me in for another kiss and I kissed back.

"Happy Anniversary, Love..." He whispered. "I love you."

He then leaned in for another kiss.

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

A/N:

And...That's it! Hoped you enjoyed this Imagine and stay tuned for more updates.

茜ゆい𝓨𝓾𝓲 𝓐𝓴𝓪𝓷𝓮

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Might as well want to:

Add to Library

Vote

Comment

Share

&

Follow me

THANKS