Somehow, You're Fine [Shirayuki & Zen]

[Music] - Waves (Piano) - Chloe Moriondo

[Prompt] - Wetting in Uniform

-

Shirayuki gulped in her tight fit new uniform. It was a beautiful design, and Shirayuki had been as grateful as can be but there was a slight problem. Sure, getting in the uniform was fairly easy, but getting out was another issue. It was when Zen had called her to his office that she realized her need. It was very subtle at first, when he had walked the fabric and squeezed her insides and suddenly a horrid urge to release overcame her. She got to the double-sided doors and knocked almost silently. "Ah, Shirayuki?" It was Zen's voice, "Yes, it's me" she replied, "You can come inside." She can practically hear his smile, and she pushes both doors aside, walking inside the large office room.

"I have something to show you, Shirayuki." A soft gaze makes the maiden wonder how she ended up with such a gorgeous prince in such a gorgeous place. Her expression ceases, and she forgets all about her need. The prince guides her outside the kingdom and into the streets. Shirayuki was almost nervous, being alone with the prince wasn't uncommon but she noticed he simply went to the point. The continued to walk among the cavern and into the forest of green. It was peaceful as they walked, the fresh scent of flowers hitting their nostrils and the birds flapping their wings mercilessly in the vivid recourses of oxygen.

Zen set his eyes the the red haired maiden; grinning without a worry. Shirayuki, whom was reminded of her undying predicament, slowed a calm faze back. She had to go, her legs shuttered in great desperation to caress that profound relief. She craved it the feeling as her senses curled up in fathom. She could feel herself staring at the young man, a lovingly gaze, almost too lovingly—but in an awful endeavor to hide her need, she drowned in her thoughts. Yet, as another moment passed, her organ peaked in defeat, and unfortunately, on her white uniform.

Shirayuki bit her lower lip as the tears graze her cheek. "Shirayuki! Are you hurt?" Zen quickly fled to her aid, preparing for the worst. "I'm fine," she mumbled under her breath. "Please let me help you." The prince begged. Shirayuki wanted to sob, urine was making it's way down her legs and an obvious stream was soaking her socks. Shirayuki wasn't sure what to say at first, she had her arms to her side and resisted the urge to put the, between her thighs.

It took a while before Zen had realized what was bothering the red-haired. "You could have just told me you needed to use the restroom," Zen thrashed his blue eyes to the crunching leaves beneath him, a blush spreading across his pale face. He put both hands in his pockets and turned away. Shirayuki merely stood with glassy eyes as she was forced to finish up. The urine seeped into the dirt beneath, containing her little accident.

After the stream had died down—Zen had offered her a hand. "I'm sorry, I'm disgusting." She whimpered, wiping her tears. Zen turned around, he gave her a sad expression. "No, it's my fault for not asking you before hand." He gave her another smile, this time warm and vivid. Shirayuki was truly grateful she was wearing a skirt and it wasn't too obvious she had wet herself, though it would had been preferable if she had just found a toilet instead.

"There's a nearby lake, you can wash there if you like. Otherwise we could always head back." Zen directed southeast. "I can wash up there, I would still like to see were you are taking me." Zen always found a way to cheer her up, she was truly the luckiest human alive.

-

-

-

QOTD - What do you usually eat for Christmas?