13 | Say you'll remember me.

Start from the beginning

"It's alright Nuraan don't be a Princess, just dance!" I tried to encourage him, while I myself kept singing and swaying.

"Sugar coated, lies unfolded
You still lick the wrapper
It's addictive, you know this
But you still lick the wrapper
She's just like candy, she's so sweet
But you know that it ain't real cherry, know that it ain't real cherry
She's just like candy, she's so sweet
But you know that it ain't real, know that it ain't real" I felt his jaw clench and for a second I felt like I offended him somewhere making me frown. My hand rested on his cheek as I said.

I can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
I can be your cherry, apple, pecan, or your key lime
Baby I got everything and so much more than she's got
And it's such a typical thing
Running over a billion men
Running through a difficult place
You don't need no blood on your hands, no

"Hey..um.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you or anything." He just kept looking at me for some time slightly freaking me out. I hate disappointing people. "Okay, you know what? You were right we should leave." I simply turned around when I felt a hand on my wrist pulling me back. "let's do it" he breathed out. I felt enlightened but still ended with a "You sure?" He looked at me before saying "No" and was ready to leave but this time I grabbed his arms. "Ou sorry sorry, let's do it!" I said excitedly.

The next song started to play oh and I love it. Just perfect. I feel ironic remembering about our first dance where I was the damsel in distress. This is what happens when sneakers replace heels.

~I'm at a party I don't wanna be at
And I don't ever wear a suit and tie
Wonderin' if I could sneak out the back
Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes~

I randomly move my hips playing with my hair and flipping it right on his face making him glare at me.

"Relax husband I don't bite."

~Then you take my hand
Finish my drink, say, "Shall we dance?" Hell, yeah
You know I love you, did I ever tell you?
You make it better like that~

I slightly jump in my place and laugh at his bored expression as I take both his hands in mine before pulling and pushing us together catching him off guard at my strength making me laugh.

~Don't think I fit in at this party
Everyone's got so much to say, yeah
I always feel like I'm nobody, mm
Who wants to fit in anyway?~

I free one of my hands from his placing it behind my back while I raise the other above his head spinning him not once or twice but thrice making sure he'll go unconscious as laughter's kept escaping my mouth before holding both his hands and pulling him to me.

~Cause I don't care when I'm with my baby, yeah
All the bad things disappear
And you're making me feel like maybe I am somebody
I can deal with the bad nights
When I'm with my baby, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh~

My hand rests on his waist while I place his on my shoulder before holding his other hand in mine and shifting from left to right laughing my ass out at his uncomfortable expression. I give him a spin before getting him back to the same position, but this time make both his hands rest on my shoulder while mine is on his waist. I take a step forward while he steps back and we repeat. I didn't realize how many people started following us until he said.