🔹26 - Fine🔹

Few months have passed...

"M-hmm! These cupcakes smells delicious!"

The seven elementals' bond became so much more...

"And tastes delicious too!"

...than good or better.

"We should share these to the others too!"

It's more than best either.

"Yeah! That'll be a great idea!"

For them, their bond is just happened to be, perfect. And somehow, that's what they can describe as a whole. Or better, a family.

<=><=><=><=><=>

"This freaking cupcake tastes so freaking good!" The fire element exclaimed, delighted by the cupcake he's currently eating. "How did you guys make this?"

"Oh, it's Gempa's secret recipe that made it tastes good." Ais stated, grinning a bit.

"Ooh~ Can I ask for his secret recipe?" Blaze asked, smiling widely.

"Nope." Out of nowhere, Gempa appeared behind Blaze as he spoke, making the latter startled at his sudden appearance.

"Where the hec- I mean, sup Gempa!" The crimson-eyed boy laughed nervously, few sweats trickled down his face. The earth element only cringed at his response.

"By the way, where are those two popular rivals-but-now-friends?" Taufan asked, his brows furrowed.

"Hmm, probably still on their SPECS subject. After all, they have two SPECS subjects scheduled today, right?" Daun stated, as he was still confused with their schedule for the whole week.

"Well, I guess, I'll see you guys later during our breaks?" Ais asked, curving a small smile to his friends.

"Okay! Bye then, guys! Bye Elsa!~" Blaze bid his farewell to his friends, teasing his childhood friend playfully in the end.

"Fudge you, matchstick!" The ice elemental scowled, narrowing his eyes towards his long-time friend. Taufan laughed, whilst Duri tilted his head innocently and Gempa only shook his head and sighed.

Ais then turned to look back at his three remaining friends. "See you later, guys." He said, as he made his way towards his next class. The three then also bid each other their farewells before separating again for their next classes.

<=><=><=><=><=>

"Okay, all we need is to light this bulb up." The light elemental alchemist mumbled, as he finished fixing the tangled wires.

"I got it." His lightning elemental partner from Electrical, said as he used a little bit of his power to light up the small bulb.

"Isn't that considered as cheating...?" Solar whispered silently.

"Nah, we're also tasked to light up the bulb anyway so, no more burden for the both of us to still use a plug for this project of ours."

"Hmm, guess you're right." The famed alchemist stated. "Well, we're done! Already." He added, chuckling lightly while staring at their finished project in awe.

"Let's go pass it to our teacher now so we'll just sit down and relax?" Halilintar suggested, earning a nod from his rivalry-friend.

"Right."