Chapter 2

Mina's POV

After that collaboration stage, our leader decided to follow them on social media since they are also under the same company as us.

We have our group social media and our members have their own individual accounts. Our own accounts are public. We don't want to have a private one since we might forget our password or messed up which username is which.

I hope we can collaborate with them again.

----2018----

Yay! The time has came again! JYPE artists will have a special stage performances by different members from different group and that means i can choose who to collaborate with! 

Individual members can have a performance with another member from different group! Yay!

"Ah! Tzuyu! I have something to say!" Sana said while waving her hand at the tall boy from afar.

Tzuyu heard and turned to the side. He saw us and waved back while jogging towards Sana.

"Yes?" Tzuyu asked. His members followed behind him.

"I just want to ask if you would like to perform with me for the KBS Song Festival." Sana asked with aegyo.

"Okay, sure. Do you want to discuss about it now?" Tzuyu said without changing his facial expression and remained the eye-contact with the snake.

"Okay! How about we eat while discuss?" Sana said and the tall boy nodded his head. The pair then made their way to the cafeteria.

"Wow, that was fast!" Nayeon-unnie exclaimed beside me. 

"As expected of our handsome prince!" Dahyun said proudly and high-five with Chaeyoung.

"How about you, girls? Are there anyone you want to perform with for the event?" Daniel-oppa asked with a smile.

"Who is good at dancing on your side?" Momoring asked instead of answering his question.

"Hmm...All of us are but you can say that our Dahyun here is the best among us!" Jeongyeon-oppa said and patted the pale-skinned boy's head.

"Let's have the best dancers collaborate!" Nayeon-unnie said happily while pushing Momoring towards Dahyun. Momoring has her mouth hung open in shock, not expecting that the younger boy is the best dancer among the boys.

"Okay, sure. Are you okay?" Dahyun said and asked the Japanese girl, who just gave a blank stare.

Dahyun then snapped his fingers in front of the older girl's face and it succeeded in making the girl came back to reality.

"I think only 2 members have special performance would be enough. We still have to perform as a group so i think if the entire group collaborate with members outside the group, we will be rushing here and there. Moreover, with 2 members collaborating only, it wouldn't be that rushed." Jihyo said and we nodded our heads in understanding and in approval.

"Yes, you're right." Jeongyeon-oppa agreed with a nod and a smile.

"Anyway, we will be heading back to our practice room. See you when we meet!" Chaeyoung said cheerfully as they walked pass us with a hand wave. We waved back at them with a smile then went to the cafeteria. 

We didn't sit with Sana since she's discussing things with Tzuyu so we just sat down beside her table. They were into the discussion so they didn't notice our presence.

-------------

I sighed without realizing and the members caught me.

"Are you okay, Mina-ah?" Our leader asked worriedly. We are currently going back to our dorm.