Chapter 7

Bloom POV

We ended up leaving the next day but with someone new joining our group, Yun.
"It's been a while. I've been waiting for your medicine." Some guy traveling along the road said to Yun.
"Sir, do you have some rice?"
"Sure. But it's rare to see you traveling with someone. Who's the big guy?
"I'm a fellow merchant. We have business near the border." Hak said using a hat to cover his face and carrying a bag over his shoulder which contained Yona in it.
"What about the girl? She looks to pretty to be some merchant. You can be daimyo's wife if you wanted."
"Me? I'm Yun's older sister. I normally stay at the house but today I wanted to come along." once that was done and dealt with we went our way.
"Princess... Princess!" Hak called. "What are you so upset about? Because I stuff to you in a bag and carried you? Because I said there were clothes in the bag, and handled you roughly? Because I took advantage of you being in a bag to put my hands all over you?"
"All of it." Yona answered pissed. "How should I punish you for that?"
"I was so afraid we'd be discovered my heart was pounding." Yun said.
"We should have just put Bloom in the bag." Hak suggested.
"I don't think so. You're not putting me in any bag."
"It would be suspicious if we put Bloom in a bag." Yun said.
"How come?" Yona asked.
"Well one Bloom is taller then you and two she has a more Umm... matured figure."
"Matured figure?"  I questioned.
"Oh I get it. Bloom has curves while the Princess is flat like a piece of paper." Hak snickered which made Yona yell at him.
"That isn't what you meant was it?" I asked Yun.
"Well yeah. It would be a weird shaped bag if you were in there. Anyway listen up everybody! A red-haired princess. A former generals and beast. A pink-haired beauty. And a handsome genius! We all stand out, so don't draw attention. Plus, we're near Fire Tribe territory and it's capital city. You understand it will be bad news if they find us, right?"
"Yes sir."
"Still, the four dragons sure live in obnoxious places. It isn't just the capital it's near the Kai empire too." Hak said.
"I finally get go outside, so I'm really excited to see the mysterious village. once I travel across the kingdom, I'll record my personal experiences!" Yun said with excitement.
"I'm curious about who the Great Kitsune is." Yona said. "The priest said we've met her before. Who do you think it is Bloom?" Yona asked.
"I'm not sure. It can be anyone."
"He's probably just lying to us. I think I would know if I met a fox."
"Hey Yun what is that?" Yona asked pointing at the a large grass field and a water wheel.
"Ohh! A water wheel! I've never seen one that big!" Yun said.
"Hey Hak's what that?" I asked.
"Wheat."
"This area is under the capital's protection. What is the food you eat in the castle probably produced here." Yun explained.

We continued our journey through the Fire Tribe territory to the border of the Kai empire. Along the way he had to hide a bit from the Fire Tribe guards and Yona even asked Hak to learn how to fight with a bow and arrow.
"Yun and Bloom go on ahead." Hak said. I walked a bit away but stayed close enough to see how Yona's lesson was going to go.
"Now then. Show your teacher how much progress you've made. Okay! First, try to hit this tree." Hak said. Yona fired and was able to hit the tree like Hak said. "Congratulations! I knew you could do it!" Hak cheered.
"For some reason, I resent you right now." Yona said annoyed.
"What else? Well... aim for me."
"Uh? I can't!"
"It's all alright. I'll dodge it. You'll practice hitting a moving target. No, you'll practice shooting a person. I'll move around. Try to shoot me."
"Don't blame me if I hit you!" Yona declares pointing her bow at Hak. She fired but Hak just jumped away almost like a bunny. "Hak! Don't move around so much!"
"You aren't even close to hitting me." He said while dodging more arrows. The last one he caught in his hands and broke it in half. "You lack the intention to kill."
"Th-The intention you kill? Of course I don't have that." Yona stuttered.
"Then imagine I'm one of your pursuers. Envision the men who want to kill you." As he was saying this Yona prepares to shoot.
"No one like that exists."
"Really? Then... imagine I'm Soo-Won and shoot." This time in a second Yona fired the arrow and Hak didn't dodge. The arrow hit the tree and lightly grazed his cheek.
"I hate this side of you. But..." She began crying. "To protect you, I'm willing to take up a weapon, even if it means sacrificing someone!" Hak walked up to her bending downs and pushing her head to his chest to hug her. After that I got up from my rock and walked away to give them some privacy. Yona and Hak they look so good together. I want them to be happy I really do but it hurts. I don't get why but it hurts when I see that. Maybe there's something wrong with me.
"Leave this land immediately." Someone said through the thick mist. Wait mist?! How'd I not notice this.
"Umm excuse me is this the dragon's village?" I asked. "Have you seen a boy names Yun?"
"You... that hair..."
"Could it be..." another voice said. Could what be? I'm lost. The mist suddenly cleared and a bunch of people appeared holding their weapons down.
"Where did you come from?" One of the guys asked.
"From the Wind lands." I answered. "A priest told me and my friends to come here."
"A priest?!"
"Please come with us." They took me to some village where everyone seemed to have white hair. One of the guys actually gave me a tour of the village. Somewhere along the line I wandered off on my own and ended up in large house with steps leading to the front entrance. I'm not sure but I felt almost pulled to go there so I did. Even though it seemed wrong to me I opened the stranger's front door and entered the house. I walked up the steps and there I was a large room decorated with different colors and designs. In the center of it all was beautiful white haired boy with blue eyes and one of his arms looked to be that of a dragon leading me to only one conclusion. He stared at me and I stared back and a small light pink blush appeared on his cheeks.
"I'm so sorry for coming in here! I don't know what's going on with me! I would normally never do this. I just felt pulled here." I said nervously.
"Who... are you?"
"Oh I didn't introduce myself my name is Bloom."
"Your hair. Could you be the Great Kitsune?"
"No way! I'm  just a normal girl!"
"But-."
"What's your name?"
"White Dragon."
"I know you're the White Dragon but that's not your name is it?"
"You want to know my name..."
"Yes. You're birth name."
"It's Kija."
"Well it's nice to meet you Kija." I smiled.
"White dragon! White dragon!" Someone yelled which was then followed by a short old lady bursting in. "White-.... Who is she!!!"
"I'm Bloom."
"Wait you're hair..."
"Aren't you here for something?" I asked.
"Oh right! The king has returned!"

Kija, the old lady, and I left the house and went to the center of town where Yona, Hak, and Yun were.
"Yona! Hak! Yun!" I called.
"Bloom there you are! What happened you were suppose to be with Yun."
"Things happen okay."
"Hi Bloom." Yona said turning to face me. Then I noticed something weird happen with Kija. His face contorted into pain as he held his right arm. He then suddenly passed out and his arm looked almost like it was on fire. A couple minutes later and he woke up again.
"Um, White Dragon?" Yona asked.
"Yes. I have inherited the ancient dragon's blood."
Kija said bowing. "I have been waiting for you, my master!" This was then followed by the entire village bowing down to Yona.
"Congratulations our king has finally appeared!" A villager cried.
"They think you're the king." Hak said.
"Maybe they think you're King Hiryuu because you have red hair." Yun said.
"My master... please tell me your name."
"Yona."
"Lady Yona." He said happily.
"I'm not your king or master. I am a scoundrel who seeks the power of the Gods to protect herself and her friends. I am traveling to acquire the other three dragons, as well as the great Kitsune. I ask that you grant me your power first. Would that be all right?"
"There is no greater honor. No matter who you are or what your goals, I am now your dragon. That is what the blood inside me says." Kija said proudly. "Elder I will leave immediately with my master." He added.
"What are you saying?!! We must throw a banquet first!!" The elder said. "Prepare a banquet to celebrate King Hiryuu and Queen Ōkami's revival!"
"Y-Yes ma'am!"
"Wait who's Queen Ōkami?" Yona asked.
"Why this pink haired beauty right here. It can only be her." The elder said.
"Lady Bloom I will work to protect you as well. I will be your shield."
"Bloom's not the great Kitsune."
"Yeah. No ears." Hak said pointing at my head.
While everyone was preparing for the banquet Yona, Hak, Yun, and I sat under the tree talking. Hak then left to Kija's place for a bit but when the two came back I could sense a raging hatred to one another radiating off of them.
"What wrong?" I asked.
"We can't use him. Let's find someone else." Hak said.
"You must leave! I can protect the princess and Lady Bloom on my own!" Kija yelled.
"A sheltered kid couldn't handle the outside world."
"Lady Bloom! Why does such a boorish man escort you?" Kija asked.
"What happened?" Yun asked.
"The White Dragon said he would pay me to leave." Hak explained.
"And what's the bulge on your stomach?" Yun asked staring right at the sack of money.
"Maybe I'm getting fat."
"Protecting the Princess and Lady Bloom is the duty of the four dragons. Those who are not a dragons should leave!" Kija yelled.
"No!" Yona and I yelled grabbing Hak's arm.
"Hak is our childhood friend and he's been protecting Yona ever since she left the castle. Hak is important to me! He stays!" I yelled and out of nowhere Hak starts laughing evilly.
"Well you know... that's that. It can't be helped."
"Here take this Kija." I said having back the sack of money.
"I'd you insist Lady Bloom." Kija said sadly.
"Don't look so sad. We'll definitely need you around to."
"You will!" Kija said perking.
"Yeah. We need you to protect Hak or he's going to die without you from protecting Yona."
"I see. That's how it is? You sought my help because he's weak? Leave it to me. I will protect you and this man."
"Huh?" Hak said pissed. "No, thank you!" He said butting heads with Kija. "I haven't fallen so far need to be protected by a white snake."
"A white snake? Did you just call the sacred dragon a snake?"
"This is gonna be a pain." Yun sighed.
"I don't get it." Yona said.
"Why do they hate each other?" I asked.