Chapter 4

Bloom POV

*3 years later*

Yona was still inside her room getting dressed for the ceremony her father set up for her. I of course was already dressed in my kimono. It was a short black kimono with the sleeves unattached. The bottom of the dress was covered in flower designs and there was a well belt around my waist. My hair was left down with a large red flower pin in it and I had black thigh high socks with sandals.

 My hair was left down with a large red flower pin in it and I had black thigh high socks with sandals

"You look great Yona." I said.
"No this isn't right!" Yona said taking off her coat. That's when the King walked into the room.
"Father! What about the ceremony?" Yona asked.
"As you can see, it's over." The King answered.
"Oh, no... I'm sorry, I..."
"Well no matter. It was merely a formality. There is no need for you to appear before the people."
"Umm, father... isn't there something odd about my hair?"
"Of course not! Your beauty surpasses that of any jewel-." The King began until Yona cut him off.
"Yes, that of my face. I believe I was born with quite a cute face. But why is this hair so red and unruly? Grr!! It won't behave at all!!" Yona complained.
"Yona everything about you is beautiful. Especially your hair. I love it." I said.
"You're just being nice. I mean look at you."
"Me? What about me?" I asked.
"You're hair may be a weird color but it's so straight and manageable unlike mine and not only that, but we're the same age and yet you're more matured than I am!!"
"Matured? I'm confused. What's more matured?"
"Hak. What do you think?" The king asked.
"Who would ever say that the princess's hair looks strange? If anything is not right, it would be her brain."
"Father, do something about this impertinent cretin!" Yona yelled whole throwing random room items at Hak which he caught.
"Now now. Hak is your childhood friend and he's one of the 5 generals so..."
"I don't care! If you need guards, pick someone more lovable like Bloom!"
"Bloom can barely take care of herself." Hak said.
"What was that?" I asked irritated.
"Oh also it seems Lord Soo-Won has arrived." Hak said.
"Y-you should have said that sooner!" Yona stuttered running off.
"Soo-Won? Is that why you were concerned about your hair? But why now?" The king asked.
"She's 16 now that's why." I answered.
"Shouldn't you be jumping into his arms?" Hak asked.
"Yona wants to see him first so I'll let her go ahead. I can wait."
"I see." Hak said while drinking a cup of tea.
"Well I'm going to take a walk bye." I waved. It was a peaceful day with the birds chirping and the staff walking around the castle doing there jobs. I turned a corner and bumped into someone's chest.

Hak POV

"Sorry about th-... Soo-Won!!!" Bloom skas excitedly. She quickly wrapped her arms around Soo-Won's neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist. He even twirled her around a bit because he was so happy to see her.
"Wow! Bloom you look amazing. You're even more beautiful then the last time I saw you." Soo-Woo said blushing as he looked at her up and down. Over the past three years Bloom grew a lot. She was always cute but unlike Yona she had more of a adult charm to her. Her breasts were larger and she has a small waist which curved out perfectly to form her full hips. When I looked back at Bloom I noticed a pink blush form across her cheeks and she seemed to be a bit nervous.
"Are you okay with just watching? Shouldn't you make a move or something?" Min-Soo asked.
"I don't have a right. Bloom and Soo-Won will be happy together. I'll just let it be."