Part 26

Cole's POV:
I was shocked at Tessa's words. She knew about us for sure.

C-"what?"

T-"today, I decided to join Lili and Ella in bed, like I did a ton when they lived back here, but turns out you two were sleeping together."
C-"well, that's true, we are dating, we wanted to tell you tomorrow but I guess you already know-"

T-"oh I also ran into the living room and told everyone so..."

C-"well I know you are annoyed but I love Lili and we are perfect for each other. Besides that, Ella is my daughter and I love just Being de with them."

L-"I love you too babe."

C-"Lili? Why aren't you in bed?"

L-"I heard you leave the room, I need cuddles to come back please."

C-"on my way. Oh and by the way the whole family knows."
.
T-" sorry. I was just too shocked. And telling only mom?"

L-" she found out at Thanksgiving, and I was going to tell you but you were upstairs with Jake."

T-"okay. Let's just all go to sleep. I'm tired."

L-"me too. See you in the morning, Tess."

Lili's POV:
Christmas Eve. We always made a big deal of Christmas Eve. We made gingerbread houses watched Xmas movies, talked and just hung out as a family. Cole was new to this crazy family tradition of Xmas games and I just laughed at how lost he was the whole time. We ended up putting Ella to bed super early cause we wanted to watch a movie. Everyone went to bed and Cole and I just stayed up wrapping gifts.

C-"have you thought about the moving in thing?"

L-"actually I have. And I think I am ready. Besides, it will be so much easier and less driving around."

C-"when do you want to move?"

 L-"I have to be out of my apartment on the 1st so maybe like on the 28th or something."

C-"sounds perfect. Then we will throw a huge New Years party with like friends and castmates."

L-"yeah."

Cole's POV:
We only finished wrapping stuff at 5 am and rushed back to bed to get that hour of sleep we did.

E-"It's Christmas, Santa came! Merry Christmas mommy and daddy!"

L-"what time is is Cole?"

E-"time to open presents!"

C-"6:05"

L-"uhhh..."

E-"let's go! let's go!"

Ella was jumping on our bed and with a sigh, Lili and I left the bed. I was more of a morning person than Lili so this was hard for her. She opened her presents in front of everyone and Amy brought us breakfast. After that Lili's aunt came over and offered to babysit. We took a nap and then decided to take Ella to the park alone. While she was playing, Lili and I were sitting on a bench waiting.
C-"I think we should tell her today. She needs to know."

L-"yeah. Maybe we should tell her when she comes back from playing."

As if she could hear us, she ran towards us.

E-"mommy daddy, come play with me."

L-"well, what about we talk for a bit with you and then you can go play."

E-"okay."

L-"well. Remember how you asked why mommy and daddy lived in different places?"

E-"yeah it's because you are friends and not like Sam"