Part 25

Cole's POV:

Lili slept most of the flight and I made an effort to stay awake just in case. I listened to a podcast and watched a movie on the screen. We were using the economy since we were paying for the whole trip.
Once Lili woke up, it was way more fun and productive. She was just playing games and watching me as I edited my latest photography work. Once we got there, we were exhausted. It was only 11 am Hawaii time but it felt like the day was over. We got an Uber to our hotel and fell asleep almost instantly. We woke up later in the afternoon and cuddled for a bit.

C-"you know earlier, on the plane, when I was talking to you and I said it. Well, I meant what I said. I love you, Lili."

L-"even though I was half asleep, I also meant it. I love you, Cole."

We absorbed each other's presence before getting dressed for dinner.

C-"you know, the sunset is in about 15 minutes... wanna go to the beach?"

L-"Yes! Take your camera and a towel... oh! And swimsuits!"

We went swimming and then just sat there watching the sunset. I snapped a couple of pictures of her, in hopes that one day I could post them for the whole world to see.

L-"you know, our balcony has an amazing view. What about we just order pizza or something and stay in. We had enough contact with the world in airports."

C-"sure. Let's go up there and I'll order something. "

Now in the room.

L-"I'm gonna shower. Order food please."

C-"pizza or Chinese?"

L-"umm... Chinese, we ate pizza just 2 days ago."

Lili headed into the bathroom and I called the closest Chinese and ordered our usual. I then flopped into our bed and heard the water start running. I thought about joining her... it would be amazing. But there was enough for today and I think leaving some space now would be nice. The water stopped like 20 minutes after that and she left the bathroom rolled in her towel.

L-" I was thinking you were joining. The shower is huge and there is a bathtub-"

C-"what were you doing in there for like half an hour love?"

L-"taking a shower. What did you think I was doing, playing basketball?"

C-"no. But like 20 minutes? I never understood how you could possibly take so long."

L-"well I usually take longer so get ready babe."

Hawaii was amazing. The beach, the sun, the ocean, and Cole. We actually spent most days in our room doing things we couldn't with Ella in the house. We FaceTimed Ella every day and Lili cried a couple of times. In the last days, Lili cried a lot. She said it was because her period was coming but deep down I knew she was missing Ella a lot.

Well, turns out she was actually on her period and it came the day we left to go home. This meant she was super attached to me the whole flight. She was in a lot of pain and I was feeling really bad for her, but also for myself. She was always glued to me like a magnet and didn't care if people were taking photos with me, she would not let my hand go for a second. I got really mad at her for a second when a fan came up to me to take a photo and Lili kept saying: "babe come back, I want to hold your hand." Rumors about us were spreading everywhere and I was hoping that our castmembers wouldn't find out like that. Anyways, I had to keep being nice to Lili cause I love her ton. We left the airport and headed to Cami's place to pick Ella up.  Lili had to stay in the car cause I had told Cami that she was already in Cleveland.

Lili's POV:
Cole picked up Ella and then we headed to my apartment to pack the suitcases for me and Ella. I was feeling better than this morning but I was still in a ton of pain. Cole looked. around and played with Ella while I packed our stuff. We were going on the first flight tomorrow morning to Cleveland to see my family. I was exhausted from traveling but I had to soak in these moments before going to the loudest house existing. My childhood home was always filled with people and noise. My mom had the washing machine on 24/7 and was always screaming at my sisters. My dad put always the tv on max volume. My youngest sister Tessa had music on her speaker most days and my sister Chloe always had friends over. All this was just humans cause the dogs also made a huge amount of noise. I was the quiet one of the family and as soon as I left the daily party got wild.
L-"I'm done cole!"

C-"okay love, what about we go through Taco Bell for dinner?"

L-"ohh... Ella still doesn't like tacos much, we could go to mc Donald's."

C-"okay then."

We locked the apartment and headed to get dinner and go home. Ella had an insane amount of energy and decided we should all chase each other, jump on the bed, sing children songs and watch paw patrol. Cole and I were complete zombies but we needed to spend time alone with our daughter before going on another flight. By the end of the 2nd season of Paw Patrol we were almost falling asleep.

L-"Ella, dad and I went on a flight today so we are very tired. What about we get some sleep?"

E-"okay... but only if I sleep in your bed!"

We would usually say no, but we were tired and needed to spend time with her so we let her sleep with us. On the next day, we headed to the airport once again. It was so much easier flying with someone to help with Ella cause she is quite the handful. In a good way.

Cole's POV:
We arrived and Amy was there to pick us up. We went to their house and I pretended to take the guest bedroom even though Ella was going to sleep there. We went for a walk with Ella and the dogs and watched a movie with her sisters. We ate dinner and were completely jet-lagged so went to bed. At about 3 am I was awake and decided to go to the kitchen and get a cup of water.
T-"hi"
I flinched and turned around. Lili's sister was sitting in the kitchen table on her phone.
C-"hi, you scared me."

T-"sure. So what's it like banging my sister?"
___________________
Comment ideas guys, I promise I will use them and give you credit.
This part is boring I know!
I wrote this at 2 am on my phone so it's kinda shitty but oh well.
I'm gonna post the Xmas part later today.
Sorry if there are any typos, I'm gonna edit those when I get home.
Merry Christmas!