Day III

Passing through large buildings and crowds of people. A million and one thoughts going though my head. But the only thing I'm worried and is rather or not his nieces like me.

"Are you sure they going like what I got them?" I said looking at him.

"They will luh baybee. Trust me." He placed his hand on my thigh.

We stayed quite until we pulled to a two story house. It was gated and I could see a sliding broad sitting in the back of the house.

Once he put the code in the security box.. The gates opened and we drove through.

"Everything is going to be alright baybee." August said before we got out the car.

"I believe you."

We got out the car and walked through the door. August was then attacked by three girls.

"Uncle Auggie!!" They all screamed

"My gurls!!" He said

Once they calmed down I stood there as they got off the floor.

"Gurls there is someone I want y'all to meet." He said walking over to me.

"Devin these are my nieces.. Makayla, Chay, and Mya."

"Hello ladies I brought y'all something." I said handing them three separate gift bags.

"Ohh I like him already." Makayla said

"Excuse my sister it's nice to meet you Devin." Chay said.

"Yeah Kay can be a little rude sometimes." Mya laughed.

Once they opened their gifts an we got settled. August went out and got us some pizza.

There I was alone with the three important girls in his life.

"So where are you from?" Kay asked

"I'm from Baltimore, Maryland." I said.

"How old are you?" Chay asked

"Im nineteen."

Am I really getting the third degree from them?

As I could feel another question about to pop off August came in with more then just pizza.

"Hey little bit." Nellz said

As weird as this may sound, I'm happy he is here.

We gathered around the kitchen. Eating pizza and just good time.

Well all that changed in the matter of seconds.

"Hey baby."

"Hey momma." August said.

But strangely I kept my cool

But strangely I kept my cool. I'll yell at him later.

"Gramdma August brought a friend." Kay said

"I see. And who might you be?" She asked

"My name is Devin. I was the winner of the contest."

"Well congratulations, now let's get some real food in you." She said heading to the kitchen.

I look over at August.

Let's just say if looks could kill.

A Few Hours Later.

"You could've warned me August." I yelled as walked in the house.

I was beyond annoyed.  I'm not mad that I met her.. But dam.. Hey heads up could've work. Like hey not only are you meeting my nieces but my mother as well.

"Look I'm sorry baybee. Hey come here don't walk away from me." He said grabbing me by my arms.

"Don't ever grab me like that ever again." I walked off from him again and went in to my room and slammed the door.

I sat on the bed and just stared at the blank wall. Ignoring the world before me. I plugged in my earphones and started falling asleep.

The song choice....

Todrick Hall X Type