Cutie- kevin

"Aww look at my babe " Kevin said while looking at the pictures he just took of me . I looked at the pictures . " I do look cute thank you babe " I said then pecked his lips. " you welcome mamma " . I smiled and walked back into my house going to the kitchen . " Wasssup sis " I said sitting next to her at the dinner table as Kevin walked to the living room . " nothing finna pull up on jay " . I rolled my eyes. Jay is her on and off boyfriend they all ways in love until he cheat on her and when that happens she come run to me . " ok but don't come running to me when he cheat ". "What" she said looking at me . " you heard me when that nigga cheat again don't come running to me " I said getting up . " whatever nice to know that my sister got fath in me " . " DON'T FUCKING DO THAT because you know damn well that I'm always ruting for you ". " whatever everyone is not going to have a perfect relationship like you and Kevin ". " you know what fuck you cause I've save yo ass to many times but never again" . I said walking away going to the living room sitting next to Kevin. " is everything ok babe " he said looking at me . " n-no " I said before tears started to fall . " I know mamma " he said hugging me and rubbing my face . " she makes it seem like it's my fault that her relationship is fucked up when every time her break her heart I help her " . " I know baby but you just gotta let her help her self at this point " . "I know but she's my sister " . " I know but you can't always help family ". I stayed quiet and thought about what he said. " thank you baby " I said pecking his lips. " no problems mamma you good now ". " yeah " I smiled pecking his lips then laying my head on his shoulder.