td; one

"You're cute, kid. My name's Jeon Jungkook. And you are?"

Taehyung blinked innocently at the man in front of him. His mind seemed blank for he couldn't come up with words. No one complimented him, not even Jin. He was used to being mocked and laughed at, not receiving praises, especially coming from someone who overpassed perfection. In the end, Taehyung chose to stay silent but motioned Jungkook to sit on the nearby bench.

"Why aren't you talking to me? Am I being bothersome? I'm sorry, I could just go and--"

"No!"

Both were shocked by the sudden outburst, but Taehyung chose to ignore it. In the blink of an eye, he was sitting beside the older while clutching tightly at Jungkook's arm, as if his life depended on it.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.. I.. I.. It's just.. I.. I mean.. I.. Aish!"

Taehyung's face flushed a deep shade of red but didn't let go of the older's arm. Something inside his stomach seemed to be tickling, and it felt weird, but in a good way. He felt warmth. Taehyung felt home but oddly, in a stranger's comfort.

The older seemed not to care as Taehyung felt strong arms snaking on his waist, pulling him closer and spreading the warmth from the inside out. As if it was the most natural thing to do, Taehyung leaned upon the older's broad chest and he can hear the loud beat of Jungkook's heart. He find it cute though, being able to be near a person wherein you can already hear his heartbeat. He began to trail his hands on the older's chest, tracing irregular shapes which earned giggles from Jungkook. Taehyung looked up to the man and his heart almost jumps out of his ribcage because the sun shone beautifully on Jungkook's face, and his smile looks brighter than the sun itself. How perfect, Taehyung thought.

"You haven't introduce yourself to me. What's your name, kiddo?"

Taehyung blinked once, twice, and thrice. He fidgeted his fingers and looked down.

"M-my.. My n-name is.. T-taehyung.."

Taehyung suddenly felt abashed. Why is he stuttering? He was always good at introducing himself to others, but Jungkook's an exception. This perfect man is an exception.

"Your name is cute. It suits you well. Well, hello Taehyung. It's nice to meet you."

Jungkook offered his hand and Taehyung was more than happy to accept it when Jin called him from afar. He then pulled the older to where Jin was, a smile etched on his lips.

"Jin hyung! I'd like you to meet my new friend, Mr. Jeon Jungkook!"

Just like earlier, Jungkook offered his hand to the younger boy named Jin. But when the older was about to touch Jin's hand, Taehyung suddenly felt his whole surrounding spinning and everything went black.

사사사사사사사사사사사사사사사사사

I sincerely apologize for not updating sooner, and then this chapter is full crap. A happy birthday to uri Min Yoongi oppa! We love, love, love youuuu! Feedbacks, anyone? :>