Taehyung's Daddy

PROLOGUE

Taehyung cried silently inside the cabinet, ignoring the teens who were trying to open his hiding place. He was sure he's safe now, after being beaten enough to ripped his favorite shirt. He hugged his knees and buried his face on it, praying that the people trying to harm him will soon be gone. Fortunately, the noises stopped and footsteps were slowly fading. Taehyung sniffed and tried to sleep, ignoring his rumbling stomach and body pain.

Taehyung woke up because someone opened the cabinet and pulled him up. It was Hoseok, his worst nightmare. Hoseok smirked before punching him straight on his stomach and dropping him off like a cloth. Five other guys surrounded Taehyung and kicked him everywhere until he almost lost consciousness. Jin came running to him and scolded those bullies before picking him up and settling him on his bed.

"Taehyung, are you okay? Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I was too late to rescue you."

Jin was the oldest kid in the orphanage, and Taehyung wonders why no one adopted him. He was the perfect child, taking care of every kid and making sure they were all fine. He was like the mother Taehyung never had, and he couldn't be more thankful to Jin.

Taehyung slowly sat on the bed and watched Jin clean his cuts and bruises. After putting the last bandage, Jin gave him a pain killer.

"Feeling better now? Do you want me to sleep with you tonight?"

Taehyung nodded and moved to the right side of his bed, giving enough space for him and his sleeping buddy. Jin wrapped the blanket on their bodies before hugging the younger and singing a lullaby while caressing Taehyung's hair. Soon, the younger's soft snores filled the room and Jin joined his slumber.

Taehyung woke up without Jin on his side and sighed. He was already used to this. Jin was the first one to wake up early in the morning to help the head cook or went to the nearest grocery store for their weekly food. He folded the blanket and arranged his bed neatly, and went outside to fulfill his daily routine of watering the plants. Thankfully, Hoseok and the other bullies were punished and will be on the detention room for the whole day, leaving Taehyung safe and unharmed. He was busy watering the roses, specifically the blue ones because it was his favorite, when he noticed someone's presence behind him. He turned and was shocked when a gorgeous man was in front of him. He has jet-black hair that complements his fair complexion. Taehyung never imagined such perfection can be seen in a man wearing a suit and carrying a suit case while flashing a smile on him.

"Hey young man, can you help me? I may be lost and I am not familiar with this place."

Taehyung was still admiring the man in front of him, not noticing that he was already asking for help. The man ruffled his hair and chuckled. Taehyung thought his voice was compared to an angel's.

"You're cute, kid. My name's Jeon Jungkook. And you are?"