"Hellllo" Amor said once again.

"Just go" I said pointing at the door.

"Yea I'll be there" he said. Amor said ok and walked away. I sighed in relief.

"Ok, so don't tell anybody about this" I said looking at him.

"Yea, I think that's for the better" he said getting ready to go of the bed. He stopped and looked at me. "Close your eyes". I frowned my face. Who the hell do he think he is.

"What" I asked.

"You're not about to see my goodies, close them miss thing" he said with a straight face. I rolling my eyes I closed them. I heard shuffling and decided to peep one eye opened only to see Micah looking at me. I chuckled nervously.

"I was trying to see if the coast was clear" I said shutting them fast. This time I didn't open them till I heard the water running. I quickly got out his bed. I was a little sore between my legs. Yup definitely had sex last night and damn I don't even remember it. I walked over to my suitcase and slid on an over size t-shirt and got in my bed, but not before popping two Advil's.

Shortly after Micah had left and I was all by myself. I cried. I felt like I was taking steps backwards in life. How could I allow that to happened? I knew it was a bad idea for him to come on this trip. Pulling myself together I got up to take a shower. What's done is done, no need to dwell on it. Damn I bet it was good I thought to myself. Can't even remember it. Then it clicked. I can't remember so it's really as if it didn't happen.

By the time everyone had gotten back, I had forgotten about the whole ordeal and I decided to go ahead and pack my bags since our flight was really in the morning.

"Hey sleepy head" Amber said walking to my room.

"Hey boo. How was brunch" I asked.

"It was good, I wish they had some mimosas though girl" she said while sitting on my bed and handing me a plate. I said thank you.

"Yea I bet Tonio wish they did too" I said causing her to laugh. Amber is the type to get drunk asf off of mimosas just to go home and please her man. I ain't mad at her either.

"Girl you know how I get down" She said laughing. Just then Amor walked in.

"Yea we heard y'all getting down last night too" Amor said to Amber, smiling. Amber frowned.

"Nah we ain't have sex last night, girl I passed out" Amber said with a frown.

"That's weird I know I heard moaning last night, maybe I was tripping" Amor said frowning.

"I didn't hear anything" I said adding to the conversation.

" Maybe I was tripping, but anyway what's the move. It's just going to be us girlies today. Apparently the guys got some shit to do" Amor said. She made sure to say that last part loudly, so the guys can hear it. '

"Damn girl I said it's just going to take a few, hours you'll be alright" Chris yelled back.

"Nigga who you hollering at" Amor asked walking out of the room. I shook my head. They bicker about the smallest shit. I followed behind her so I could warm my food. Amber was still in my room on the bed. As soon as I walked in the kitchen I seen Micah.

"Excuse me" I said trying to step around him but we both tried to step in the same direction.

"My bad" he said but then it happened again. He held my waist and then proceeded to walk around me. "There" he said. I nodded while scratching my head.