Chapter 1: Late for class

Japan

2620

As the sun raised up, everyone on the Kyoto prefecture get out of their beds, after all, you can't slack off on a Monday morning. Even more if you're a student on your first day of school.

....

Little by little the sunlight streamed in through the window of the room, illuminating first the desk with some important notes on top, then the sneakers next to a bed which was a complete mess, and finally, illuminating the face of the boy who was sleeping on it, he snarled when the light reached his eyes, causing him to turn to the other side, trying to continue sleeping.

???: Hey (Y/N)!!!!

The guy grunted for second time, the yelling of a younger girl coming from the first floor disturbed his sleep.

???: (YYYYYY/NNNNNNN)!!!!

The guy covered his head with his pillow trying to continue sleeping.

???: Big bro!!! You're gonna be late!!!!!

(Y/N):*drowsy* The hell's she talking about....? It's like 7 o'clock....

The boy half-opened his eyes to look at the clock next to his bed, then lay down again.

Almost immediately, he rose in agitation of his bed, holding the clock firmly in his hands, looking at it with concern.

7:56

(Y/N): Crap....

He tried to get out of the bed but the sheet had got stuck on his foot, when (Y/N) tried to get it off, he tripped over a dumbbell lying on the floor. Downstairs, you could hear the crash of his fall, the girl from before, a redheaded middle school girl with a ponytail sighed deeply.

(Y/N) tried to dress up as fast as he could, using a black shitagi, a type of shirt used under his dark red coat and armor gauntlets, a black hakama, some kind of wide trousers, wrapped around the legs with some kind of tape to make it a little more comfortable, and with several red armor pieces, and a white sarashi belt holding his red kusasuri, to contrast with everything else of his outfit.

He put on his earphones before looking at himself in the mirror, still putting on and buckling up the missing armor pieces.

(Y/N): Alright.

He tossed his cellphone with his left had over his head, catching it with the other hand with the screen pointing at the mirror, showing his music playlist, then he pressed the screen with his thumb.