Chapter 6- Safe from Him

Daniel was about to run outside to catch Jay but a hand stopped him. It held onto his shoulder firmly, stopping him in place. He quickly turned around to see pink hair.

"DG? Let me go please I have to find Jay." He pleaded.

"You can't leave yet, Daniel. We got things to discuss with you." He said, his eyes raking all of Daniel's body. His hand trailed from Daniel's shoulder to his hand slowly. He impatiently pulled Daniel back into the practice room and sat him down on the couch.

Little did he know, Jay saw the entire thing. He waited outside, having been too stressed to continue watching the acting scene. He felt envious and upset. Seeing Daniel and DG interact made him annoyed to no end...wait. What is this feeling????

He scoffed, dropping his cigarette and stepping on it. Whatever. I'm sure it's nothing serious. I'm probably just mad at the fact that DG was rude to me.

He was about to leave when he froze for a second. He started imagining DG being close to Daniel for even a split second and immediately turned around, heading back inside.

Pfftt I can't let that DG hurt Daniel with his antics. That's all, nothing to it.

As Jay walked in, he sensed someone watching him. He peaked around with his peripheral vision and spotted two men subtly watching him. He narrowed his eyes and pretended to not have seen anything. He whipped around, walking in the opposite direction of Daniel.

The men got up, following Jay while trying to be cautious. He suddenly started sprinting, surprising the men. They got over their initial shock and started running after Jay, panting like crazy. When he got far enough, he whipped around to confront them. The men flinched backwards, before composing themselves and pretending to be brave.

"J-Jay Hong! Come with us calmly and everything will be okay!" One of the men said.

Jay smirked and took a step towards them, making them back up on instinct.

"HELP!" One of the men shrieked when Jay lunges at them, knocking them both out.

Suddenly, even more men appeared out of nowhere. They surrounded Jay, getting ready to fight him.

He was slightly worried, since there were so many men. Over fifty, and Jay wasn't in the best condition to fight. He had gotten into a small accident earlier with his motorcycle, making him weaker.

"Hey!! What do you think you're doing?!!!" A voice shrieked.

"Leave him alone!!" A guy screamed.

The men ignored the screaming and lunged at Jay, ready to kill. They fought hard against the man who had the skills of a demon, and the wise ones ran off when they saw Jay defeat the men quickly. Jay gasped inaudibly as one of the men slashed a knife across his chest, blood pouring out. The men ran away, afraid of what Jay Hong was capable of.

The two men from earlier approached Jay, worriedly looking him over.

"Oh gosh, are you good?!" The guy said.

Jay breathed normally again, nodding. He took out a cigarette, lighting it and taking a puff.

"You shouldn't smoke, you know? After I quit smoking, I met this beautiful man here."One guy said.

The guy giggled, hugging him. "You showed me that you cared so much that you'd stop an awful habit."

The man glanced at Jay, who was staring at the cigarette. "Ah, don't worry. We don't judge people. Anyways, we have to go catch the train. Don't get into trouble, young man. Please go to the hospital, I'm not sure how bad it is but you seem fine."

Jay watched them leave, then dropped the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it.

He smiled softly, his cheeks getting warm. Will he like me if I stop?

He came back to reality, flushing when he realized his thoughts.

Oh, man! What am I thinking? Even if I liked him, he's not gay. All these girls are always around him and he seems like he enjoys it.

He started to walk forward but stumbled, falling to his knees. His vision went blurry.

Daniel...I have to find Daniel first. Wait, he shouldn't see me like this. But what if DG hurts him?

He dragged himself to his feet, ignoring the blood and piercing pain. He tried to jog back, but kept on falling down.

When he could see the entrance, he tried to hurry over but his vision became even more blurry. Jay froze when he saw a man hiding behind the entrance to the building, holding a baseball bat. He panicked when he saw Daniel exit the building, DG by his side, unaware of what was going to happen.

Jay ran desperately towards Daniel and DG, and lunged quickly, using his body to cover Daniel. The man struck around the same time, hitting Jay's back roughly.

It hurt so bad that Jay actually groaned, blood spilling from his mouth.

Daniel was shocked. "Jay?! What's going on??" His eyes widened when he saw Jay's blood staining both of their clothes.

"Oh my gosh!! JAY!" He screamed, afraid. "HOLD ON TO ME!"

Jay slumped onto Daniel, wrapping his arms around him, one on the back of his head and the other around his back tightly.

"Quick, DG! Help me get him to the hospital!" Daniel cried.

Jay shook his head, not wanting that.

"..."

"What? It'll draw too much attention? You don't want anyone to see?" Daniel frowned.

"It doesn't matter! You're hurt!" He argued.

"..." he shook his head again stubbornly. His arms became weaker, slipping down a bit.

"Oh gosh! DG?? Can you take us to the hospital please????"

DG sighed, anger in his eyes. "Whatever," he scoffed.

DG snatches Jay off Daniel, dragging him roughly to the car.

"DG! Be more gentle please, he's hurt!" Daniel whined.

DG rolled his eyes and picked him up bridal style. Daniel hurriedly followed them to DG's car. He got in, sitting down next to Jay and letting him lay his head on his lap.

Jay paled more by the minute, making Daniel panic. Jay groaned in pain, clutching his chest.

Daniel reached towards his hair hesitantly, not knowing what to do to comfort him. He stopped and settled to just rubbing his back.

They finally got to the hospital and got Jay inside, immediately being rushed into surgery when he was recognized as one of the Hongs.
***********************
Hours later, the light finally went off, signaling that the surgery was over. DG looked down a Daniel, who lay asleep on his lap. He smirked, and woke him up by lightly tapping his nose. He scrunched up his nose cutely, opening his eyes slowly. He looked around, and sat up quickly.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep on you!" He bowed his head.

DG chuckled, ruffling his hair. "The light went off." He said simply. Daniel moved his head up just as the doctor opened the door.

He jumped to his feet, rushing to the doctor. "Is he okay??? Is Jay okay??!!"

The doctor solemnly looked at Daniel, as if he was dreading the news.

Daniel's eyes widened in horror, taking his reaction as bad news. "Is he..."

The doctor nodded his head.

Then Daniel blacked out.

Ahahaha cliffhanger. Sorry, guys it's been a few months since I've updated this story. I've been super busy and working on other stories so my bad!! I'll try to update more often.

-Your Moonchild 💫