07

"How'd you like our little outing?"

Felix almost dropped his glass of water in his hand at the sight of the male who was all of a sudden standing beside him.

"I-It was fun." He replied and put the glass on the kitchen counter.

"I would love for you to come with us again." Chan said and inched closer to him.

"R-really?" Felix cleared his throat. "Why's that?"

"Because you did quite a good job. I'd think we'd do well together." Chan said. "It's like fate that I scammed you and you found me again."

Felix grabbed his water and took a sip of the glass again. It felt like it was getting hot in there.

"I'll think about it." Felix said.

"Alright then," Chan said. "You gonna chill around here or go home now?"

"I guess I'll just go home..." Felix said. He kinda wanted to stay, but he completely left Minho in the dust.

"Want a ride?" Chan asked.

"I—"

"I'll take Lix home!! Changbin hyung will come with." Jisung said barging into the kitchen and disrupting their conversation.

"Alright alright." Chan said and put his hands up in defence.

Jisung linked his and Felix's arms and pulled him out of the house, Changbin following behind.

The two sat in the backseat while Changbin started the car to drive.

"Okay Lixie spit it out." Jisung said.

"W-what?" Felix said in pure confusion.

"What'd you do to get Chan hyung to like you so much already?" Jisung said and leaned close.

"What do you mean—"

"I heard the way he was taking to you in the kitchen, what's your relationship with our leader?"

"T-there is no relationship!" Felix said.

"Jisung calm down. Chan has probably just taken a liking to him." Changbin said while focusing on the road.

"Hmm." Jisung said and leaned back in the seat.

For the rest of the ride home, they just conversed about whatever topic came up.

A few minutes later, they pulled up to Felix's place.

"Here we are." Changbin said.

"Thanks for driving me." Felix said and got out of the car.

"Hey Lix wait a sec." Jisung said.

"Yeah?"

"You got any snacks?" He said with a smirk. "Please I'm so hungry."

"Fine let's see what I have inside." Felix said. "Changbin you might as well come inside too."

The three of them enter the building and follow Felix to his apartment.

"Felix? Is that you?!"

Two males come running to the door upon their arrival.

"Minho hyung got me thinking you were kidnapped!!" Hyunjin said and hugged him.

"Kidnapped? Hyung?" Felix said and looked over at the older who shrugged.

"I'm glad you're okay." Hyunjin said.

"I'm fine. I was just with my uh new friends." Felix said. "Minho hyung and Hyunjin, this is Changbin hyung and Jisung."

"Oh?" Hyunjin said. "Where'd you guys meet?"

Felix didn't know what to say, so Jisung answered instead.

"Doesn't matter where we met," He said and put his arm around his shoulder. "Where's your snacks Lix?"

Felix sighed and brought Jisung to the kitchen, Changbin followed.

Hyunjin stayed by the door with Minho and folded his arms.

"Something about them seems suspicious especially Jisung." Hyunjin said.

"You shouldn't be like that, they're Felix's friends." Minho said.

"Hmm..." Hyunjin mumbled then went to join them in the kitchen. "Felix's friends or not they still seem suspicious..."

When Hyunjin was in the kitchen he saw the chips on the counter and reached for it, but someone reached for it at the same time as him and their hands collided.

"Oh-"

"Sorry."

"Y-you can take them first." Hyunjin said to the shorter male standing beside him. "Why am I stuttering?!"

"No, go ahead." Changbin said with a smile.

"No you can have them." Hyunjin mumbled quietly. He can feel his cheeks turning red. "Why am I like this!!!"

"I'm fine really you can—"

"I'll take them!!!" Jisung said loudly, interrupting them and snatching the chips off the counter.

Hyunjin glared at him and Jisung glared right back.

Jisung walked over and linked his and Changbin's arm.

"Lix! Changbin hyung and I are leaving now." He said, still glaring at Hyunjin, then dragging the older with him to the door.

"Oh okay then." Felix said and made his way over to see them off. "You got enough snacks?" He said and smiled. The two of them nodded.

"We'll see you later Felix." Changbin said.

"Yeah. Bye Lix." Jisung said and they finally left.

The two of them went to the car and began to make their way back home.

"You're so childish Sungie." Changbin smiled.

"What was that?" Jisung said and looked at him.

"Nothing~"

~~

i'm gonna buy the lightstick todayyyy

thank goodness i got money for xmas 😚