04

Felix had to find out who took his credit card info and spent $7,000 even if it was the last thing he did.

He woke up early the next morning to go to the bank and close it. He asked if there was any way he could get back the $7,000 but the order was already processed and received.

"What should I do..." Felix mumbled to himself as he walked down the street with his hands in his pockets.

He goes to a park bench and sits down and sighs.

He really doesn't want to tell his parents because he just gained his trust from them that he is responsible and what's the first thing he does when he moves out? Gets scammed.

He looks around the park and sees some people doing their morning jogs.

"I should start exercising too." Felix sighed.

He looked at the joggers then realized something. One of them looked really familiar.

Felix looked him up and down and realized... It's the cute dimple guy from the fake dog shelter.

Also known as: the person who stole his money.

He watched as he started to jog away, so Felix quickly got up and began discreetly jogging after him.

He followed him for a long time, until they got to a residential area.

Once he saw him go into a house, he hid behind a car across the street and caught his breath.

"This is why I need to start exercising again..." He thought.

He must say, the house is not one you can get if you don't have a lot of money.

Felix took a deep breath, recollected himself then walked to the gate and pressed the buzzer.

After a couple of seconds, he hears a voice come from the speaker. He knows for sure it wasn't the blond male, it sounded different.

"Who is it?"

Felix cleared his throat and spoke up. "I'm looking for the blond guy with dimples."

"Uh, why?"

"I need to ask him something." Felix replied and tried to make his voice sound as confident as possible.

"Sorry you can't-"

"I know he stole my credit card information so let me in before I call the cops." Felix said.

There was a small pause until someone else spoke up.

"Jisung let him in." He heard a voice say. He could tell this one was the blond guy's.

Felix smiled in accomplishment as the gate opened and walked up to the door.

A brown haired guy opened the door he looked him up and down before leading him into the house and to an office.

The walk was silent. The two didn't speak a word.

He opened the door for Felix and closed it behind him.

"So who do you work for?" The blond male asked.

Felix looked at him who was sitting at his desk with a serious expression on his face, not going to lie it kind of scared him.

"Excuse me?"

"Who do you work for and how did you find us?" He asked.

"I don't work for anyone! I saw you jogging in the park so I followed you here." Felix protested. That sounds kinda bad when you say it out loud, but the male sitting in front of him did worse to him.

It was silent for a little until he spoke up again. "What do you want then?"

"I want a refund from whoever spent $7,000 on my credit card!" Felix said and folded his arms.

"$7,000?" He repeated in shock and Felix nodded his head.

"Jisung get your ass in here now!" He called.

Within seconds the brown haired guy from before came into the room.

"Y-yeah Chan hyung?" Jisung said, a bit scared because the blond seemed really mad.

"Oh so his name is Chan." Felix mentally noted.

"You spent $7,000? What the fuck did you buy." Chan asked.

"A pc and some games..." He mumbled and looked down. "Don't be mad at me Chan hyung. You're the one who said I could use one of the cards."

"One of the cards?! So there are more victims?!" Felix thought as he listed to the conversation.

"You buy small amounts at different times, not a grand total all at once! That's how they notice!" Chan said and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry..."

"Okay I'm sorry but I'm not just gonna stand in here and listen to this!" Felix said. "I want my money back, and you should give it back to the other people you've stolen it from!"

"Well look at you, sweetheart." Chan smirked and leaned on the desk. "Thinking you can just come in here and get what you demand."

Felix blushed at that nickname and rolled his eyes.

"So you want your $7,000 back?" Chan started.

"Yes." Felix nodded.

"Well how can we give it back when it's already spent off?" Chan said.

"I-"

"I have an idea." Chan cut him off with a smirk on his face yet again.

Felix and Jisung both listened in curiosity to what he is going to say.

"Why don't you come with us next time and you can steal it back yourself."

~~

i changed it. let's hope i'm gonna like the outcome this time

 let's hope i'm gonna like the outcome this time