Ch.14-Defensive Daddy

quick warning. violence and death depicted below. if you are triggered by this skip three paragraphs after "Andrew follows her so I do so also." thank you!
M I L L O W

"Well I'm Katy...once again...Andrews girlfriend..." She looks back and forth between him and I for a bit. Did this bitch really just state the obvious.

"I know that Katy...are you really his girlfriend?" I can see Andrews fist ball from the corner of my eye. I bite my lip nervously. She takes a few seconds to answer. I can see her eyes scanning me. Is she really taking her time. Its a simple yes or no question. GET ON WITH IT.

"I already said that. Why are you questioning me? Who are you? Andrew doesnt have many female...friends." She pauses before saying the last word. I can tell she wants to get under my skin. So this is how its going to be.

I reach over and grab Andrews hand. I make him un-ball his fist and he does so slowly. His hand locks with mine. I can feel his gaze on me. I look up at him and just almost immediately push our lips together.

Honestly I hated that kiss. Kissing Andrew is nice its just the concept and reason for that one was disgusting. I only did it to annoy her. I did not know though she would completely lash out.

"DADDY! WHAT THE FU- HECK!" Seems like she doesnt wanna swear. Fuck her. Wait...Daddy? I disconnect our lips whipping my head in her direction. Her jaw is clenched and she isnt even looking at Andrew. Her eyes are dead on me.

Im not scared though. With my past I can beat this bitch in a second. I dare her to try something.

"Daddy?" My voice comes out lighter than intended and I internally groan.

"Yes Daddy! Have a problem hoe!" I raise a brow trying to keep my composure as Andrew isnt helping at all. I let go of his hand. Is he enjoying this or something.

"I do actually. Daddy?..." I say it in a cute voice trying to act as if Im in my little space. Andrew face goes to mine instantly. I turn back to Katy and shes confused.

"What?! Are you cheating on me Andrew?" He finally speaks up seeming to be cut out if his daze with those words.

"Cheating? WE ARE NOT TOGETHER. Get it through your head." Andrew stood over her. He pushed her by the shoulders towards his door. The dog was barking like crazy. She wouldnt let go.

"I love you Andrew! You wanna be with this hoe!"

"I am NOT a hoe!" I scream at her.

"ARE TOO!"

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO"

"Shut the hell up both of you." We both look at him. He had stopped pushing Katy. He leaned against the wall with his eyes closed.

"Katy I loved you at one point. You were the one who left..."

"You abandoned me!" She didnt look one bit hurt when she said. Pfft. Liar. Or...maybe not. Would Andrew actually do that?

He opens his eyes looking at her with disbelief in his face. What the hell happened between them.

"Are you gonna pull that card. You do this every fucking time. I have called the police on multiple ocassions. How the hell do you get away?" My eyes widen. The hell does he mean.

As if he senses my confusion he starts speaking again. Spookily answering my unspoken question.

"We were together. You left with a weird exscuse. Came back when I had a new girlfriend or...little. The first time you tricked me and...convinced me. Turns out you didnt even want me. You left again. With everyone else you just drove them away. You have ruined everything all. The. Time." He rants and says it all in a few breaths. I can tell hes hurt when he's finished.