She ended up walking out slamming her bedroom door. I sat for a half hour thinking about what I possibly could've done for her to be pissed with me. Then I remembered I accidentally snatched her wig off last night.

Well I'm fucked up....

*flashback over*

"So you telling me because you snatched her wig off during sex she went and put your ass in a wheelchair."

"I'm sorry."

"Toni I'm gone fix you just know that."

"I know."

"Good now my momma should be here in—."

"Yo Momma! Janet yeen even given me time to fix the wig ya aggressive ass destroyed."

"Toni she don't care about that."

"Girl I will not look like Somebody's aunt Bertha out here."

"Cause Toni you got hair on your head just straighten it out or something."

"Too much work."

"Janet you got something on your hands."

"Oh my shi— Janet I got you in a wheelchair. She definitely isn't gonna like me."

"And ya just now realizing that."

"Keep on and smart ass will stay in there."

"Come on now Toni." She ended up throwing over her shoulder as we went into the bathroom.

"Strong ass." I mumbled as she placed me in the hot water allowing my legs to soak.

"Ima go get our clothes out and be back in."

"Wait!"

"Yea what is it."

"My GoodMorning kiss." She smiled leaning down to kiss me.

"GoodMorning Toni."

"Good Morning Janet."

I sat with Taiden in my lap beside Janet as she was beside me and across from her mom

I sat with Taiden in my lap beside Janet as she was beside me and across from her mom. I was church girl quiet as Taiden messed with my fingers examining them or whatever he was doing.